Sign in with
Your question

Don't Send Error Report(Applications)

Last response: in Windows XP
September 13, 2010 5:22:43 PM

My PC Specs---->
Dual Core, 4GB RAM, Nvidia 9600GT

Whenever most of the games I try to play, they crash at their launch...

Its not with games like GTA Episodes from LC or PoP:Forgotten Sands, games such as NFS:Carbon also has these problems. I remember that games such as NFS:Carbon used to run even on my old pc which didn't even had any graphic card...

I even have the latest drivers...
September 15, 2010 2:24:40 AM

hey i think this error also occurs when u dont have installed the directx version given with that game cause i have observed that even if you have have got online installer of directx you can not play game unless you install the directx given with the game when you install that one your game rocks. and you dont get dont send error again.
September 15, 2010 5:15:37 PM

k... let me try
Related resources
September 15, 2010 5:16:31 PM

k... let me try
September 16, 2010 7:25:46 AM

hey hello!did your problem solve or not
September 17, 2010 4:13:07 AM

yasirassassin said:
hey hello!did your problem solve or not

No dude same error again...
Well let it be, i can play some of the latest games, so why starve for old ones?
September 18, 2010 3:03:39 AM

ya thats also a fact cause in new games we can get better graphics and atmosphere
infect new games look like realistic.and i love new games like assassin creed series and tomb raider are my favr8 ones also new series of prince of persia ,resident evil.god of war and gta these games rock ok dear i think thats a better idea to play latest games not the old ones thanks for reply
November 7, 2012 2:08:51 PM

i installed nfs carbon from dvd when i run the play file it direct give me don't send error whats the problem is this Hot To Fix This
My Cpu Processor Is - 2.80ghz
And Ram Is - 512Mb
And Hard Disk Is - 40Gb
And Agp/Video Card Is - 128
And Window Is - Windows Xp 2005 Service Pack 2
And I have Avast Antivirus
Tell Me How To Fix It Please Please Please :cry: 
My Name Is Umair Khan From Karachi Main Shahra_e_Faisal Chota Gate Pakistan.
November 7, 2012 2:09:58 PM

i installed nfs carbon from dvd when i run the play file it direct give me don't send error whats the problem is this Hot To Fix This
My Cpu Processor Is - 2.80ghz
And Ram Is - 512Mb
And Hard Disk Is - 40Gb
And Agp/Video Card Is - 128
And Window Is - Windows Xp 2005 Service Pack 2
And I have Avast Antivirus
Tell Me How To Fix It Please Please Please :cry: 
My Name Is Umair Khan From Karachi Main Shahra_e_Faisal Chota Gate Pakistan.
November 7, 2012 7:28:35 PM

Update XP to SP3, install 2 gig of RAM, you probably need to update the video card at least. I don't think your computer meets the minimum specs for the game.

Plus, do not post under another thread, start your own new one.
!