Urgent help SCSI drivers XP setup

UzY3L

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2008
Hello!
I am using an old PC and when I want to install TinyXP it loads the drivers for my SCSI controller from the floppy, I can see the partitions, format them but when it gets to the "copying files" bit it goes into an infinite loop asking me for the same files which are already on the floppy and which it had loaded previously to access the SCSI controller.
If I try to use a normal, untouched XP SP3 installation disc, it just frezzez at "Setup is starting windows"
Is there a way to get around that loop? Or, what are my options?

What is "Tiny XP" ??

Options: Are you in a multi-level building with at least 3 floors? and is there an open window nearby? A concrete sidewalk at the ground level, just under the window is helpful. "Windows" loves windows, so let them get to know each other. Hold the computer about 24 inches out the window, and let go.

As for the "normal, untouched XP SP3 installation disc" patience is a virtue. Sometimes it takes Setup a few minutes to finish counting sheep and will finish starting Windows Setup. It is taking inventory of the files it will be copying to the hard drive for installation.