very sexy case from asus.ferrari fans come in.

iluvgillgill

Splendid
Jan 1, 2007
1327106_080617_asus_3600_1.jpg

1971Rhino

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2008
Another case with door...ack!

These have been around for a while....reviews in the past say they are an a$$ pain to work and air flow issues.

michiganteddybear

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2006

I can testify to that.. I had to build a system in one of them for a customer.. what a biatch

KyleSTL

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2007
Looks like a bad body kit for a 1994 Civic. Where are the obligitor NOS and Eibach stickers for it? No gauges? Wing? Faux carbon fiber? This thing is disappointing. All those things add horsepower to cars, I'm sure they'd double your FPS in Crysis.

sailer

Splendid
To be honest, I almost bought one of those years ago. Then I got a good look at one close up and a case of good sense set in. It does remind me a lot of an Alienware case, though. Oh yes, I though those were kind of ugly as well when I saw one in front of me. Very Star Wars looking and all, but that's about it.

halcyon

Splendid
When I first saw one of those a few years ago I just couldn't understand why my beloved Asus would put their name on such a thing. It is...oh, I don't know...hideous.

sailer

Splendid

Well, maybe, if you really, really hate beige. Then again, how many plain beige cases inspired people to various art forms with airbrushes and such?