odd question....

Last response: in Video Games
July 20, 2005 11:06:03 PM

Does anyone here actually play tribes anymore? ;)

More about : odd question

Anonymous
July 21, 2005 4:35:41 PM

In article <b9idnezbt7d6RUPfRVn-jA@rcn.net>, spam@thrasherkitch.com says...
> Does anyone here actually play tribes anymore? ;)

I did some Tribes 2 a couple of days ago. It was good to remember why I like
this game so much.

--
Fabrice Roux --- www.fabriceroux.com
Tribes and Paint Shop Pro scripts

Randy Graham <ragmanx@spamex.com> wrote in

>>Does anyone here actually play tribes anymore? ;)
>
> Plan on reloading it when I build my next system (mobo and CPU on the
> way - just need PCI-E video card to complete the parts list).

I've got it loaded but haven't fired it up in awhile. Too busy playing
BattleCrack and getting its server working.

Meanwhile my new machine is running Fedora Core 4 and I've been using it
for code development for the Renegades guys. I can't say anything more
about the project, but it's been fun playing with the Torque code in Linux.
!