my acer 5100 is unable to connect wireless

Check your settings in Network Connections Re: WIFI
m
l
October 23, 2012 4:52:18 AM

ksiemb said:
Check your settings in Network Connections Re: WIFI

Hi,

I have Acer aspire 5100 laptop with winodws Vista 32 bit operating system with 2GB RAM. I was able to connect Wireless internet when I had Bell Internet. Recently my owner has switched internet service with Rogers. Rogers provide Internet service with cable After installation of Modem and Wifi , rest other get connected Wireless internet by just entering Password. When i tried it give msg " Can not communicate with Primary DNS server(64.71.255.198) " also give option to reset modem. I did it but then after i got same msg.

When I tried with wireless D-Link USB, my laptop get connected wireless internet through D-link. but it is very slow connection and i m unable to download.

m
l
October 23, 2012 4:54:58 AM

Hi,

I have Acer aspire 5100 laptop with windows Vista 32 bit operating system with 2GB RAM. I was able to connect Wireless internet when I had Bell Internet. Recently my owner has switched internet service with Rogers. Rogers provide Internet service with cable After installation of Modem and Wifi , rest other get connected Wireless internet by just entering Password. When i tried it give msg " Can not communicate with Primary DNS server(64.71.255.198) " also give option to reset modem. I did it but then after i got same msg.

When I tried with wireless D-Link USB, my laptop get connected wireless internet through D-link. but it is very slow connection and i m unable to download.
m
l
!