Josh

I used to be able to right click on a picture and rotate (either left or
right) and save the picture to desktop.

Now, I can't do any of that- it has cut that out of the menu. What do I do?

Make sure that the folder is set to Pictures or Photo Album.

Right click a Pictures folder | Properties | Customize tab |
What kind of folder do you want??
Use this folder as a template | Click the V | Set to:
Pictures (best for many files)
or
Photo Album ( best for fewer files)
? Also apply this template to all subfolders

[[Specifies that the template you select for your folder is applied to all
of its subfolders as well.]]

Apply | OK

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.