i am fairly new to overclocking and i was looking for some help with my currrent setup.
here is what i am working with:
- AMD Athlon64 4000+ CPU
- ASUS A8N-SLI Premium Motherboard
- 3GB DDR PC3200 SDRAM (2 x 1GB Netlist, 2 x 512MB Kingston)
- 2 x BFG Geforce 7800GTX 256MB GDDR3 Overclocked Video cards (SLI)
- Maxtor DiamondMax Plus 9 120GB SATA150 7200RPM hard drive
- Enermax FMAII 535W PSU
- Aspire X-Cruiser Tower case
i am looking for suggestions and advice on how i can overclock the CPU and GPU as much as possible and still maintain stability- i know the GPUs are overclocked already, but if it would be possible to push them even further then i would like to do that.
i have read posts on forums that suggest using Systool for CPU overclocking and RivaTuner for GPU overclocking. are these the best tools to use? is it best to use the BIOS or software for overclocking, or a combination of both?