What case? Looking for a new case ...

Papewaio

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2008
Ok, I need some help with a case problem.

At the moment I have a Coolermaster Centurion and I'm looking for a new, larger case due to having not enough space for if and when I go SLI.

At the moment I'm looking at getting the Thermaltake Soprano. Decent cooling, decent look, and looked like it had enough space.

I need to find a larger case than that because at the moment my cpu fan is a Zalman 9700LED. As some of you might know ... its a rather large cpu fan and at the moment, if I got the Soprano, the side fan would hit the cpu fan.

So, I need to find a larger case (not too big), decent cooling without having to buy any other fans or anything, decent looks (style is a little part of it :kaola: ), not too expensive, max $200 Australian, and lastly, must be available in Australia :kaola:

Any recommendations?

Lincoln :bounce:

Papewaio

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2008
If worse comes to worse, I could take off the side fan, but that would loose a little circulation.

Recommendations?

sciggy

Distinguished
Apr 15, 2008
I have the apollo and i like it. Easy to install, plenty of space. Mostly toolless installs. all around good case.

miffy

Distinguished
Sep 27, 2004
I have the 900, excellent looks, excellent cooling and will easily take your 9700 cpu cooler, I have the 9500 and there's bags of room.

aux

Distinguished
May 27, 2008
i want to buy soprano fx too...
i searched the internet and found two different prices. the first is around 85 poundsterling and the second is around 219 dollar(us). which one is correct? coz thermaltake didn't show the prize in their web
and there is another version of soprano fx with a huge sidefan, how much is it?