Anonymous
a b \ Driver
September 16, 2010 5:09:41 AM

Hello,
please tell me how can i download astra 4100 for xp

More about : astra 4100

a b \ Driver
September 16, 2010 5:52:21 AM

I used to have this driver and associated software available for download at another site, but I got tired of so many users coming here with one post, unregistered, asking for this driver only to have another user come in a few days later with a new name, unregistered, one post, asking for it again, and again, and again. So I deleted it and now have only this to say to all the multitudes of people out there that can't seem to figure out how to download a file and run it, but they do always seem to find this place just fine...

Try Google.

September 18, 2010 3:05:25 PM

Hi Tigsounds, I sympathize with your experience. But we are not all lazy dummies. I have been trying to find an XP driver for a Umax 1260 scanner. There are 50 hits on google offering a free download of that specific driver, and every one of them funnel you down to one of 10 websites that want to scan your system and provide the driver and a driver scanning service for $10 - $20. I finally i surrendered and paid for a download service, and 1 week later am still waiting for the driver. I even know the name of one of the exe files offered, MS241D.exe but asking for it leads into the same merry go round.
a b \ Driver
September 18, 2010 6:14:23 PM

How refreshing to see someone that understands that they need to download the file and install it themselves. I really think the person that keeps coming here for the Astra 4100 thinks we can actually install the driver for them from here. The clue is that if a person doesn't register in 2 days, their nic turns to "anonymous" and they keep coming back with a new nic as the old ones expire.

Here is your driver, although it appears to be non-english. I have posted it at 4-Shared.com as a Zip file I made, and as the original as you were seeking (a RAR self-extracting executable). I'm not sure where the executable extracts to, (I'm a bit pressed for time right now, but wanted you to get this asap)
If you need it in English, I can keep looking.

UMAX1260-DEUTSCH.zip

ms241d.exe
!