cannot install Service Pack 2/ msgina.dll corrupted error

Ben

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I was trying to install service pack 2 on my win xp pro machine.
During extraction of all files of win xp Service pack 2 from CD to my
computer i get the error msgina.dll is corrupted.Any ideas how to fix
this problem? thanks

Hi,

Click start/run, type sfc /scannow and click ok.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone