Outlook Express - Cannot Open or Delete Messages

Upon downloading my emails yesterday I have two emails that cannot be opened
and I cannot delete them. When clicked on to open or if I hit delete it
freezes Outlook Express. This is very frustrating as I have no idea how the
heck to get these two emails out of my inbox...Can someone please help?

Thanks
--
Terry
5 answers Last reply

    Have you tried dragging them to the deleted folder????????..........right
    click.hold and drag.
    If you have OE set to empty this folder upon exit they should then be
    deleted.
    peterk

    "Terry" <kat_61@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    > Upon downloading my emails yesterday I have two emails that cannot be
    > opened
    > and I cannot delete them. When clicked on to open or if I hit delete it
    > freezes Outlook Express. This is very frustrating as I have no idea how
    > the
    > heck to get these two emails out of my inbox...Can someone please help?
    >
    > Thanks
    > --
    > Terry

    If you have preview pane enabled disable it then try to delete them.

    "Terry" <kat_61@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    > Upon downloading my emails yesterday I have two emails that cannot be
    > opened
    > and I cannot delete them. When clicked on to open or if I hit delete it
    > freezes Outlook Express. This is very frustrating as I have no idea how
    > the
    > heck to get these two emails out of my inbox...Can someone please help?
    >
    > Thanks
    > --
    > Terry

    I tried it again and then hit shift/delete and it worked!!!

    Thank you so much

    --
    Terry

    "pcbutts1" wrote:

    > If you have preview pane enabled disable it then try to delete them.

    > "Terry" <kat_61@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    > > Upon downloading my emails yesterday I have two emails that cannot be
    > > opened
    > > and I cannot delete them. When clicked on to open or if I hit delete it
    > > freezes Outlook Express. This is very frustrating as I have no idea how
    > > the
    > > heck to get these two emails out of my inbox...Can someone please help?
    > >
    > > Thanks
    > > --
    > > Terry

    Already tried that...Still can`t go near these two emails

    Thanks

    --
    Terry

    "pcbutts1" wrote:

    > If you have preview pane enabled disable it then try to delete them.

    > "Terry" <kat_61@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    > > Upon downloading my emails yesterday I have two emails that cannot be
    > > opened
    > > and I cannot delete them. When clicked on to open or if I hit delete it
    > > freezes Outlook Express. This is very frustrating as I have no idea how
    > > the
    > > heck to get these two emails out of my inbox...Can someone please help?
    > >
    > > Thanks
    > > --
    > > Terry

    Glad you got it working.

    >I tried it again and then hit shift/delete and it worked!!!
    >
    > Thank you so much
    >
    > --
    > Terry
    >

    > "pcbutts1" wrote:
    >
    >> If you have preview pane enabled disable it then try to delete them.
    >>
    >> --

    >> "Terry" <kat_61@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    >> > Upon downloading my emails yesterday I have two emails that cannot be
    >> > opened
    >> > and I cannot delete them. When clicked on to open or if I hit delete
    >> > it
    >> > freezes Outlook Express. This is very frustrating as I have no idea
    >> > how
    >> > the
    >> > heck to get these two emails out of my inbox...Can someone please help?
    >> >
    >> > Thanks
    >> > --
    >> > Terry

Outlook Express Microsoft Windows XP