Best site to order Noctua NH-U12P SE???

byaw

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2009
I just completed my build on Newegg and unfortunately they don't have this cooler on their site. They only list the single fan version for socket 775 :( It baffles me that their site doesn't have this cooler but what can you do :pt1cable: Newegg is a site I've ordered from multiple times and can trust without having to worry. When ordering from other smaller online retailers I get very hesitant and want to make sure I'm ordering from a trusted site, even for a part this small..

Anyone recently order this cooler from an online site and have a good experience? Or does anyone know a good site that carries these coolers in stock and can ship ASAP?

Any help/suggestions are appreciated, thanks!

byaw

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2009

Cool! I'll check out their site :)

Also on a completely different note, do you guys recommend the thermal paste that comes with the Noctua cooler? I've always used Artic Silver paste and had planned to use AS5 paste however I read in a random review that the Noctua paste was highly recommended. Looking for input :)

I plan to use the horizontal line method on the CPU that Artic Silver recommends when installing everything.