Sign in with
Your question

Good Quiet 120mm case fans

Last response: in Components
June 25, 2008 8:07:00 PM

Hey everyone, just finished a new build using a Lian Li V1000 Plus case and am looking for suggestions on fan replacements. Since this case is faily open with the grate style design on the front, back its a little louder than I'd like.

I've got 3 120mm fans in it, front of the case blowing on the HDs, 120mm side fan that I flipped to be an intake and a 120mm rear fan that I flipped to be the exhaust (i have an artic Freezer 7 Pro cooler blowing right at the rear exhaust fan).

What after market fans would you suggest?
June 25, 2008 8:38:20 PM

johnnymac13 antec 120 tri speed have had two for two years now and they have worked great.
Related resources
June 25, 2008 9:12:01 PM

johnnymac13 said:
Hey everyone, just finished a new build using a Lian Li V1000 Plus case and am looking for suggestions on fan replacements. Since this case is faily open with the grate style design on the front, back its a little louder than I'd like.

I've got 3 120mm fans in it, front of the case blowing on the HDs, 120mm side fan that I flipped to be an intake and a 120mm rear fan that I flipped to be the exhaust (i have an artic Freezer 7 Pro cooler blowing right at the rear exhaust fan).

What after market fans would you suggest?

The best:
http://www.arctic-cooling.com/fans1.php
Best life span, very low noise, PWM options, open frame option.
Easily the best range of fans out there...

Bob
!