JOHNSPARROW

Distinguished
Mar 7, 2009
:hello: HELLO :hello: HELLO EVERY BODY I AM FRIEND IN NEED PLEASE HELP ME HOW CAN I OVERCLOCK E4500 ? WITH WHAT SOFTWARE OR COOLER? THANK YOU EVERYBODY AND YOU FRIEND THAT ANSWER MY QUESTION. :sweat: :bounce: :non: :ange: :D :love: :love: :pt1cable:

assasin32

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2008
OH the pain of that post, too many smiles and shouting, I have a picture of someone speaking really slowly and loudly when I read that post. Oh and read the stickies, someone may tell you something that make your system FUBAR if you go blindly into this.

Sigh.
John, there's a reason that about 50 people looked at your post and only three answered.

I will, however, expand on RJR's post. You need to look at three guides: a general on on overclocking C2D's, a general one on CPU temperatures and voltages, and a specific one about your model of motherboard.

And for coolers:
http://www.frostytech.com/top5heatsinks.cfm

And we want you to do some of your own research for two reasons. First, you need to know enough of what we are talking about to understand our answers. And second, because every motherboard, CPU (even two adjacent ones from the same die), and memory stick is a little different, a cookbook approach will not work.
----------
Overclocking since 1978 - Z80 (TRS-80) from 1.77 MHz to 2.01 MHz

JOHNSPARROW

Distinguished
Mar 7, 2009
:) hello dear jsc

thanks for your advice i am new and casual user of pc .

can you answer my question about over clocking

my mother board is ga-954pl-s3

cpu: e4500 2.2ghz

my power is 430w green gp430a