Moan tones for your phone

Last response: in Network Providers
January 28, 2005 4:20:30 PM

<http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&ncid=757&e=...
od_nm/life_moan_dc>

More about : moan tones phone

Anonymous
January 29, 2005 6:05:59 AM

> <http:&&story.news.yahoo.com&news&tmpl=story&ncid=757&e&1&u&&nm&20050127&
> od&nm&life&moan&dc>

http://tinyurl.com/
January 29, 2005 6:10:33 AM

The reason U.S. carriers are not interested is because the U.S.
Government would probably punish the carriers that do (like the FCC and
Howard Stern, affiliates who aired last year's Super Bowl, stations
pulling "Saving Private Ryan", et al).

> Well thats a new one I like it will be fun in a meeting at work LOL
> "Jack Zwick" <jzwick3@mindspring.com> wrote in message
>
>><http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&ncid=757&e=...
>>od_nm/life_moan_dc>
Anonymous
February 1, 2005 1:48:21 PM

In <41FAFD97.6020507@example.net> on Sat, 29 Jan 2005 03:05:59 GMT, Tropical
Haven <user@example.net> wrote:

>> <http:&&story.news.yahoo.com&news&tmpl=story&ncid=757&e&1&u&&nm&20050127&
>> od&nm&life&moan&dc>
>
>http://tinyurl.com/

Jack seems incapable of learning basics, but note how your newsreader mangled
his URL. ;-)

February 2, 2005 4:33:04 AM

>>><http:&&story.news.yahoo.com&news&tmpl=story&ncid=757&e&1&u&&nm&20050127&
>>>od&nm&life&moan&dc>
>>
>>http://tinyurl.com/
>

> Jack seems incapable of learning basics, but note how your newsreader mangled
> his URL. ;-)

Actually, I extramangled the URL. I didn't want to post his already
mangled one, so I replaced all the forward slashes (/'s) with ampersands
(&'s). I didn't want to give his URL the benefit of the doubt.

TH
!