Audio Drivers for Dell Optiplex GX620 for Windows 7 Ultimate

I formated my Dell Optiplex GX620 Desktop. Now the sound is not working. How do I get the sound on? Are there Audio drivers for Dell Optiplex GX620 for windows 7 Ultimate over the internet that I can download?
7 answers Last reply
More about audio drivers dell optiplex gx620 windows ultimate
  1. for dell drivers perhaps visit DELL
  2. on dell driver for vista max.
  3. Nellius said:
    I formated my Dell Optiplex GX620 Desktop. Now the sound is not working. How do I get the sound on? Are there Audio drivers for Dell Optiplex GX620 for windows 7 Ultimate over the internet that I can download?
  4. Yes, Dell does not provide Windows 7 drivers for GX620 because they did not mark that desktop as Windows 7 compatible. I have tried all supposedly compatible drivers from Dell but no success.

But, you can get the Windows 7 drivers for the sound chip of the GX620 from Microsoft. You will need to follow the instructions from this website.

http://olabintan.com/2012/01/analog-devices-adi-198x-integrated-audio-driver-for-windows-7-on-dell-optiplex-gx620/

http://olabintan.com/2012/01/analog-devices-adi-198x-integrated-audio-driver-for-windows-7-on-dell-optiplex-gx620/
  5. Nellius said:

hello nellius where did you download that driver
  6. formated my Dell Optiplex GX620 Desktop. Now the sound is not working. How do I get the sound on? Are there Audio drivers for Dell Optiplex GX620 for windows 7 Ultimate over the internet that I can download?
  7. formated my Dell Optiplex GX620 Desktop. Now the sound is not working. How do I get the sound on? Are there Audio drivers for Dell Optiplex GX620 for windows 7 Ultimate over the internet that I can download?
Ask a new question

Read More

Drivers Windows 7 Optiplex Dell Audio