Attn: Miracle Smith

Hey Miracle,

You asked me in a thread a while go if I made that gradient blue graphic
for my website.. and yes I did. It was very hard :F

By the way, I also told you about my experience with losing a pet when
you had said that your dog was dying. I'm going through it again,
myself, wih my 17 year old cat (Annie... you can see her in my 'Pets'
page of my website.. as well as a memoriam to my old dog Louis).

Peace

Cory
--
Cory "Shinnokxz" Hansen - http://www.coryhansen.com
Life is journey, not a destination. So stop running.

Shinnokxz wrote:
> Hey Miracle,
>
> You asked me in a thread a while go if I made that gradient blue
> graphic for my website.. and yes I did. It was very hard :F

It's very nice, which is why I asked- I wondered if you
make graphics as a side business? I have this website in
desperate need of a makeover, and although I know what
I want, I have no way to create them myself.
Well, I might have the software, but not the talent. ;)

> By the way, I also told you about my experience with losing a pet when
> you had said that your dog was dying. I'm going through it again,
> myself, wih my 17 year old cat (Annie... you can see her in my 'Pets'
> page of my website.. as well as a memoriam to my old dog Louis).
>
> Peace
> Cory

Aw, jeez, I feel so sorry for you. Our beloved little Pom, Dusty
Tasmine, died July 14th.

Love on Annie as much as you can, and don't feel at all "stupid"
or "silly" if you snip a wee locket of her fur as a remembrance. I'm
SO glad I have a bit of Dusty's wooly undercoat- when I see it, I am
reminded of her and although it's still sad, I also look back in my
mind's eye at all the great stuff.

Y'all have quite an assortment of fur babies! That's a bunch of
nice looking pets, Cory. We have our friends looking out for us
to find a puppy who needs a home, so when it happens we'll have
another dog.
I was going to go to the pound and get one, but fell in love with
a baby girl ferret, so she's the newest family member at our house.
She's keeping us very busy, which is good for awhile, but man, I'm
nearly worn out chasing after her!

Please keep in touch, and let me know when Annie passes away-
I'll send good wishes her way until then, and for you too.

--
{{{{{HUGZ!}}}}}
>^,,^< Miracle, in Yuma, AZ

I haven't done any work as far as photo editing and making goes. Well, I
do repair/build PCs as a side business for family and friends and it
gets me the money I need. I have taken a few classes of
Illustrator/Photoshop/Strata 3DCX in High School so I know a bit about
those programs. Along the way of me learning about PC hardware I picked
up some HTML, CSS and a little PHP knowledge as well.

How I did that was I took a photograph I had taken of a sunset here
where I live (so. utah), and blured and smeared a alot, and then dabbed
a web-safe color (that sort of dark blue) all over it. Then on my
website I just made a table with that background the same color, and you
get that effect that the text is in the sky. The tough part was
initially finding a web-safe blue, and then getting the tables to
cooperate to have absolutely zero spacing between them.

Anyways, Yeah, I'll keep you updated with Annie. I'm hoping it was a
sort of a spell she was in.. she's atleast moving around a bit more
today and drinking water and eating ice cream (her favorite).

And good luck with the ferret! Sounds like a lot of fun.

Cory