How to install windows xp on core i3

G

Hello,
hello

I have a sony vaio i3 processor laptop that has a core i3 processor i want to install XP with SP2 but there is a blue screen error pls help me.

lihuahellen

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2010
You can, but it's not the best idea. Win7 is quite a bit better than XP at managing multi-core and especially virtual CPUs. This is particularly important for Core i3 and i5 6xx CPUs, as they heavily depend on hyper-threading to deliver near quad-core performance.

A Core i3-based laptop would probably have at least 4GB of RAM. To take advantage of all that memory, you need a 64-bit operating system. The x64 version of XP... Win7 x64 will run many more applications than XP x64.

And you'll find that once you use it, you just can't go back...it's that much better than XP.

Have I convinced you?

suraz

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2010

i knw its better to use windows7 than xp but i m unable to install active x n other suitable application which is necessary to view cc cameras ..so plz tell me how i can solve this problem...

anser

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2011
Anser:

hi i hv compaq 610 laptop first my device not support for xp sp2 then i change bios setting(disable the SATA NATIVE DRIVER)then it installed succesfully...my question is how to integrate sata raid drivers in win xp cd?explain step by step which sw i hv need?then how its wrk...?which website...? pls help me.......