Mobo problem ?

omarbadr36

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2008
Hi guys, i was just playing crysis, when i got a BSOD. I'm oc'd to 3.33 (E6700) and my voltage is stable running 4 hours of orthos, anyway I got this BSOD, when the PC was booting up again it went absolutely MAD, the mobo started starting and closing about 4 5 times. I have a P35-DS3R (First time my FSB didnt want to go any higher than 267, so I took off the battery and the Oc worked). Now when i even make a normal restart it has to like stutter all the time , start and shut a million time. Does anybody know what that is? is it a problem with my motherboard ? I've played many other games for long periods but nothing like that happened. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks you : )

rahul_cracker

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2006
Did you up the voltage while over clocking,because there is a limit to a frequency it can go on a voltage.So please see if you have reached the limit and crysis is a heavy game for cards.

omarbadr36

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2008
I never had a problem with the same settings before, i even finished crysis i'm just playing it again for fun, then i found that problem. I was at the same clock, voltage and gpu oc! Can it be the PSU ? Its fairly new. an HEC 580Watts??