Is malwarebytes safe to use along with microsoft secrity essentials on the vista

G

is malwarebytes safe to use along with micosoft security essentials on the vista? this is not my latop i'm tryiing to use. i've bee given permission to use it and try and fix known problems. our biggest problem is when it boots up... then it says you can press any key to continue but if you do it keeps repeating that you can use any key to continue... so i figured out a way to by pass it and push multiple buttons at one time. its been years since i worked on any OS. so not only do i want to know about the malwarebytes being safe but i also obviously need to know whats going on with the boot up on this dell laptop that happens to be several yrs old.... thanks in advance :)

Absolutely yes - Malwarebytes is a supplement to the AV's out there and can run alongside all of them, the manual scanner version, and the Realtime Malwarebytes Pro. Here are Vista recovery options, if this helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/What-are-the-system-recovery-options-in-Windows-Vista

sedona

Honorable
Jan 13, 2014
I'm currently using the free Microsoft Security Essentials, and paid-version Malwarebytes Pro. Suppose money is not a problem ..... or I am able to obtain sponsorship for subscriptions, will Norton Anti-Virus or Norton 360 be a more efficient replacement for Microsoft Security Essentials + Malwarebytes Pro?