AOL ART (On A Clear Disc You Can See Forever)

Last response: in Video Games
Share
August 2, 2005 1:54:45 AM

Hey Miracle and AGST blokes!

Check it out... I did a quick carve since Miracle's been practicing.
She got a creative bug under my skin.

Just a quick scratching, mind you. Nothing too terribly elaborate.

http://tinyurl.com/72k9s

--
--==< S m e g h e a d >==--
Anonymous

"Smeghead" <tribesfan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hey Miracle and AGST blokes!
>
> Check it out... I did a quick carve since Miracle's been practicing.
> She got a creative bug under my skin.
>
> Just a quick scratching, mind you. Nothing too terribly elaborate.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/72k9s
>

> --
> --==< S m e g h e a d >==--

Very nice.
August 2, 2005 3:34:28 PM

On Tue, 2 Aug 2005 11:31:25 -0400, "Andy Smith"
<andyPLZNOSPAMgwen@bellsouth.net> wrote:

>"Smeghead" <tribesfan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Hey Miracle and AGST blokes!
>>
>> Check it out... I did a quick carve since Miracle's been practicing.
>> She got a creative bug under my skin.
>>
>> Just a quick scratching, mind you. Nothing too terribly elaborate.
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/72k9s
>>

>> --
>> --==< S m e g h e a d >==--
>
>Very nice.

Why a-thank you... a-thank you very much.

--
--==< S m e g h e a d >==--
Anonymous

> Removing the backing is a cool idea! I never even thought of that.
> Like scratching the silver off the back of a mirror.
>
> I wonder how a disc would react to a masked sandblasting... hmmm. Just
> a light frosting with perhaps a rose pattern masked off.
>
> I bet if you blasted the screenprinted label side, blasting through
> some of the silvery "transport coating", you could make some cool
> effects. Particularly by blasting into varying depths of the
> polycarbonate plastic.

Ooh.....I'm so glad I bought that sandblasting kit last year.
Now where's the ole Campbell Hausfield.............

Seriously, I'll have to clean out the "glass" room a bit before I
can try that, but I've been wanting to get in there anyway and make
some suncatchers for y'all.
Those of you on the mailing list- I've put off doing the next item
because I haven't decided what to make next! Just wanted you all
to know I haven't forgotten. :)

--