1. Coolermaster cm690 is a lot better than your choice of computer, and you will not use the bundled psu anyhow.
2. The best PSUs available now is Corsair, Tagan, Enermax, and Silverstone.
3. Wintec? never heard of that. Corsair, Crucial, Patriot, Mushkin, and Kingston are much better.
4. ECS mobos? Why not something better? ASUS and Gigabyte are my favs.
5. Seagate 500GB 7200.11 32MB.
I agree with everything guanyu said... I like gigabyte mobos and corsair PSUs and memory myself, though crucial will be better if overclocking. The case and HD he suggested would be good too. Also I'd recommend a 8800gts 512mb over the 9800gtx or get an evga card to step up to one of the newer ones coming out soon
On your power supply, don't make the mistake I almost made. Sure, having a lot of 12V rails sounds cool, but you only need one with your setup. You will need atleast 28A on your +12V, I would recommend more.
Get rid of the who the hell knows what that is PSU and buy a Corsair 550VX.
Get rid of that motherboard, 650i is older and does not properly support a lot of things including if you ever went 45nm. ECS is a terrible brand also, one of the worst there is. Do yourself a favor, forget SLI and pick up a Gigabyte DS3-L instead.
For the love of God don't buy that video card right now. 2xx series is coming out soon and will beat that card hands down!