Because this group despirately needs an infusion of PYTHON!

Immanuel Kant was a real piss-ant who was very rarely stable.

Heidegger, Heidegger was a boozy beggar who could think you under the
table.

David Hume could out-consume Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel.

And Wittgenstein was a beery swine who was just as sloshed as
Schlegel.

There's nothing Nietzsche couldn't teach 'ya 'bout the raising of the
wrist.

Socrates, himself, was permanently pissed.

John Stuart Mill, of his own free will, after half a pint of shandy
was particularly ill.

Plato, they say, could stick it away, half a crate of whiskey every
day!

Aristotle, Aristotle was a bugger for the bottle,

And Hobbes was fond of his Dram.

And René Descartes was a drunken fart:
"I drink, therefore I am."

--==< S m e g h e a d >==--
4 answers Last reply
More about because group despirately infusion python
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 02:17:08 -0500, "Smeghead" <tribesfan@hotmail.com>
    wrote:

    [snip the skillfully written Eric Idol drinking song]

    Or even *desperately*. It's 20 after 2am here. I'm a little slap
    happy.

    And "an infusion of python" could be taken the wrong way in a group of
    blokes, couldn't it?

    I'm married! I have two daughters... Stop looking at me like that.

    --
    --==< S m e g h e a d >==--
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    Smeghead's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through his body
    were:
    > On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 02:17:08 -0500, "Smeghead" <tribesfan@hotmail.com>
    > wrote:
    > [snip the skillfully written Eric Idol drinking song]
    > Or even *desperately*. It's 20 after 2am here. I'm a little slap
    > happy.
    > And "an infusion of python" could be taken the wrong way in a group of
    > blokes, couldn't it?
    > I'm married! I have two daughters... Stop looking at me like that.

    When I saw the title in the headers, I thought it was a post about Python
    scripting... I'm a geek...
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    Smeghead wrote:
    > On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 02:17:08 -0500, "Smeghead" <tribesfan@hotmail.com>
    > wrote:
    >
    > [snip the skillfully written Eric Idol drinking song]
    >
    > Or even *desperately*. It's 20 after 2am here. I'm a little slap
    > happy.

    Obviously. His name is Eric Idle. :op

    > And "an infusion of python" could be taken the wrong way in a group of
    > blokes, couldn't it?
    >
    > I'm married! I have two daughters... Stop looking at me like that.

    <blink! blink!> Like what?

  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    On 2 Aug 2005 08:02:49 GMT, "Miracle Smith" <miracle@spamcop.net>
    wrote:

    >Smeghead wrote:
    >> On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 02:17:08 -0500, "Smeghead" <tribesfan@hotmail.com>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >> [snip the skillfully written Eric Idol drinking song]
    >>
    >> Or even *desperately*. It's 20 after 2am here. I'm a little slap
    >> happy.
    >

    > Obviously. His name is Eric Idle. :op

    Nuh-uh! Not if you Idolize him as I do. :p

    --
    --==< S m e g h e a d >==--

Python Games Video Games