Because this group despirately needs an infusion of PYTHON!

Last response: in Video Games
Share
August 2, 2005 6:17:08 AM

Immanuel Kant was a real piss-ant who was very rarely stable.

Heidegger, Heidegger was a boozy beggar who could think you under the
table.

David Hume could out-consume Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel.

And Wittgenstein was a beery swine who was just as sloshed as
Schlegel.

There's nothing Nietzsche couldn't teach 'ya 'bout the raising of the
wrist.

Socrates, himself, was permanently pissed.

John Stuart Mill, of his own free will, after half a pint of shandy
was particularly ill.

Plato, they say, could stick it away, half a crate of whiskey every
day!

Aristotle, Aristotle was a bugger for the bottle,

And Hobbes was fond of his Dram.

And René Descartes was a drunken fart:
"I drink, therefore I am."

--==< S m e g h e a d >==--
August 2, 2005 6:22:07 AM

On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 02:17:08 -0500, "Smeghead" <tribesfan@hotmail.com>
wrote:

[snip the skillfully written Eric Idol drinking song]

Or even *desperately*. It's 20 after 2am here. I'm a little slap
happy.

And "an infusion of python" could be taken the wrong way in a group of
blokes, couldn't it?

I'm married! I have two daughters... Stop looking at me like that.

--
--==< S m e g h e a d >==--
Anonymous

Smeghead's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through his body
were:
> On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 02:17:08 -0500, "Smeghead" <tribesfan@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
> [snip the skillfully written Eric Idol drinking song]
> Or even *desperately*. It's 20 after 2am here. I'm a little slap
> happy.
> And "an infusion of python" could be taken the wrong way in a group of
> blokes, couldn't it?
> I'm married! I have two daughters... Stop looking at me like that.

When I saw the title in the headers, I thought it was a post about Python
scripting... I'm a geek...
Anonymous
August 2, 2005 12:02:49 PM

Smeghead wrote:
> On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 02:17:08 -0500, "Smeghead" <tribesfan@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> [snip the skillfully written Eric Idol drinking song]
>
> Or even *desperately*. It's 20 after 2am here. I'm a little slap
> happy.

Obviously. His name is Eric Idle. :o p

> And "an infusion of python" could be taken the wrong way in a group of
> blokes, couldn't it?
>
> I'm married! I have two daughters... Stop looking at me like that.

<blink! blink!> Like what?

August 2, 2005 12:02:50 PM

On 2 Aug 2005 08:02:49 GMT, "Miracle Smith" <miracle@spamcop.net>
wrote:

>Smeghead wrote:
>> On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 02:17:08 -0500, "Smeghead" <tribesfan@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> [snip the skillfully written Eric Idol drinking song]
>>
>> Or even *desperately*. It's 20 after 2am here. I'm a little slap
>> happy.
>

> Obviously. His name is Eric Idle. :o p

Nuh-uh! Not if you Idolize him as I do. :p

--
--==< S m e g h e a d >==--
!