Misleading charts

akistzortzis

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2008
The standard Charts page only shows a selection of CPUs, somehow the default leaves out the quad core Intels and presents the AMD Phenom as being top of the list. Outside of being outright misleading, it also makes it impossible to provide links to this website.

akistzortzis

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2008
If you clock on your link you get the "Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 " top of the chart with no mentioning of the Intel Quad chips or the AMD Phenoms. You will have to scoll down and click on "View All Products" to get to see how the AMD Phenoms compare agaist the Intel Quads.

If I were to offer a URL link to a 3rd party they would not scroll down and would not click on "View All Products" - they would just notice whatever's on the screen, and that is misleading.

Flakes

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2005
i get the QX9650 Extreme at the top, Toms seems to be very buggy across different countries, the UK Forum polls dont work but the US ones do.

it could also be something in your cache, clear you internet temp files. in firefox just click ctrl + Shift + Delete

swidd

Distinguished
Jun 29, 2008
Is Q9450 and Q9550 not included in that list at all? I'm clicking to display all products, but still don't see Q9450. I assume it doesn't perform THAT bad...