Sign in with
Your question

I reformatted my neo laptop and now the wifi wont work

Last response: in Windows Vista
November 20, 2012 6:08:30 AM

I reformatted my old laptop NEO M54SE and now the WiFi won't work. Please help what to do. I tried turning the wifi on by pressing Fn + F5 but nothing works. I can only use the internet when the cable is plugged in but this used to work using wifi only. Please help. Thank yoU!

More about : reformatted neo laptop wifi wont work

a b D Laptop
November 20, 2012 7:52:22 AM

Jemdzn said:
I reformatted my old laptop NEO M54SE and now the WiFi won't work. Please help what to do. I tried turning the wifi on by pressing Fn + F5 but nothing works. I can only use the internet when the cable is plugged in but this used to work using wifi only. Please help. Thank yoU!

Re-install drivers.
m
l
November 21, 2012 9:21:59 AM

Thank you for replying, can you please tell me what kind of drivers also? thanks
m
l
Related resources
a b D Laptop
November 21, 2012 10:35:18 AM

Jemdzn said:
Thank you for replying, can you please tell me what kind of drivers also? thanks

Here is the NEO support Site. Look under driver downloads for WIFI drivers for your model.
http://neo.com.ph/company/neo-profile
m
l
November 22, 2012 8:01:17 AM

I downloaded a driver already, but it still won't work. Thanks so much for replying anyway!
m
l
a b D Laptop
November 22, 2012 9:33:22 AM

Jemdzn said:
I downloaded a driver already, but it still won't work. Thanks so much for replying anyway!

Check all settings in Networks off control panel ?

Right click the wifi Icon in system tray for options ?
m
l
November 23, 2012 9:36:40 AM

i did not find the system tray.. my os is windows vista..
m
l
November 23, 2012 9:48:29 AM

I searched in the different forums and it seems many people have the same problem I do but I did not find any solution. I think they did not either. thanks anyway.. :( 
m
l
!