Need some core i7 help please! Tags: CPUs Games Intel i7 Overclocking Last response: March 19, 2009 3:51 AM in Overclocking Share sacmo March 19, 2009 12:28:00 AM Hey guys well i got a 920 and well i overclocked it at a stable 4 ghz, well i decided to go back to stock cuase i jsut wanted to see if i could reach 4ghz. well today i went back to stock, and now im getting Proformance spikes in the 1st core when playing left 4 dead or any game online. The thing i find wierd, is that when playing any game in single player mode the cores run fine just like they used to run, anyone know of a fix for this issue ? More about : core sacmo March 19, 2009 1:05:16 AM UPDATE: So i was running css in windowed mode and i was watching task manger and core 0 was running at 99% while the rest of the cores barley used 1% is there some kinda fix for this issue that u all know of ? cjl a b à CPUs March 19, 2009 3:51:21 AM What process was using the CPU power? Can't find your answer ? Ask ! Publish Related resources Need help overclocking Core i7 920 please Forum Need Help Overclocking Core i7 with asus P6T deluxe Please Forum i can't even use my keyboard and mouse since all my usb ports are dead. i have win 7,and core i7 desktop. please help!!!! Forum Need Help! Dual vs Quad Intel Core i7 for Heavy Chrome User Forum SolvedNeed help overclocking intel core i7 2600 NON k Forum SolvedNeed help picking out a heatsink for my core i7 sandy Forum SolvedNeed help with my new core i7 build Forum SolvedI7 3770K only picking up 2 logical cores. Please help!!! Forum SolvedI-7 930 and Parts, Need Help Please and Thankyou Forum Intel Core i7 930 w/mobo MSI x58 Pro-E = Running Slow. Help me please anyone. Forum New Core i7, Need Cooler Advice please... Forum need a best gaming laptop that runs on gtx 680m under £1650. Must be a core i7 laptop...help me!!!!! Forum need help what GPU is most suitable for core2duo 6420 please help and TIA :) Forum Upgrade from Core2Quad to i7 need some help Forum Can't decide on Core i7 mobo. Please help! Forum One i7 core running hotter than other 3, please help Forum Core i7 help please! core is spiking! Forum Overclocking core i7 920 help please Forum Need help with Intel Core i7 Gaming PC build Forum Need help with reapplying thermal paste on stock Core I7 heatsink Forum More resources Read discussions in other Overclocking categories CPUs Motherboards Memory Chipsets Heatsinks Water Cooling Intel AMD !