Plan on getting wasted today?

Total: 34 votes (4 blank votes)

• Yes
  • 17 %
  • No
  • 60 %
  • Already am
  • 17 %
  • Yes, but because its Friday (Not cause its the 4th)
  • 7 %
July 4, 2008 5:50:03 PM

Have a happy 4th America. If your not American than have a Happy Friday you inferior race/culture HAHAHA KIDDING!
July 4, 2008 6:21:13 PM

I'm getting wasted today at my friend's birthday party, I live in South America so technically I am American too, just not from the USA (get a name already).

And it's hard to call american way of life "culture" you know.
July 4, 2008 6:25:44 PM

WHOO!!! nothing like mixing fireworks and drunk people.
Related resources
July 4, 2008 6:35:10 PM

I dont drink, but I am sure I will get to see a full dose of stupidity tonight! lol

Best,

3Ball
a c 127 à CPUs
July 4, 2008 6:37:21 PM

SirCrono said:
I'm getting wasted today at my friend's birthday party, I live in South America so technically I am American too, just not from the USA (get a name already).

And it's hard to call american way of life "culture" you know.

Technically yes. But in a way you are from your country. In a technical way I am a Texan (born in Texas). But we are just Americans and we like the USA as a name so nah.

I might get wasted. Have a brand new bottle of Vodka in my freezer. But it would probably take half the bottle or more as last time I drank 1/3 of the bottle and didn't even get touched.
July 4, 2008 6:38:54 PM

Happy Independence Day! I probably won't get drunk today. I need to drive and my liver ain't what it used to be. :lol: 
July 4, 2008 6:38:59 PM

3Ball said:
I dont drink, but I am sure I will get to see a full dose of stupidity tonight! lol

Best,

3Ball

Same here, I don't drink either but im sure im going to see/hear some drunk people make those "Safe & Sane" fireworks not so safe and sane.
July 4, 2008 6:54:06 PM

Happy fourth of July all you damn yankees.
July 4, 2008 9:01:28 PM

Drunks + Fireworks = Hilarious. Haha my friends parents friends drink and do fireworks, someone usually gets hit with something (rocket and the cannon things). We always throw firecrackers at each other. Good old Texans and good old America. All that while we eat Texan BBQ! Texas is like the first or second fatest state and for good reason, we cook the best Grub on the planet.
a b à CPUs
July 4, 2008 10:17:13 PM

Happy Inflation mighty superior race. We can always sell you ethanol when you run out of gas.
July 4, 2008 11:43:29 PM

^^ As if food prices weren't high enough...

We're better... our Independence Day is before yours... neener neener neeneer!
July 5, 2008 4:58:45 AM

American's?

Hmm

:love:  Im American but i have luuv for the rest of the world!

:)  ;)  :ange:  :ange:  :ange: 

KILL
a b à CPUs
July 5, 2008 1:46:19 PM

arggg not so loud everyone please
a c 99 à CPUs
July 7, 2008 5:16:49 AM

Heh, getting wasted. That one's for the kids. Most people I know grew out of that when they turned 21 and getting booze lost its "illegal appeal." If you're over 21 and get smashed and puke all over, piss yourself, do idiotic things because people tell you to, or drive drunk and run your truck through some guy's living room, you just end up looking like a complete moron. You should have learned to handle your liquor already and are old enough to know better than to get yourself in stupid situations. But, if everybody acted like a mature adult, what else would we talk about on lunch break? Administrators, professors, or the used-to-be-hot-but-still-thinks-she's-hot secretary coming in with a massive hangover after drinking a third of a fifth or two bottles of wine is a much better topic of discussion than the weather, soap operas, Clostridium difficile-associated diarrhea or who is cheating on/dating/screwing/has a crush on who.
July 7, 2008 2:05:12 PM

MU_Engineer said:
puke all over, piss yourself, do idiotic things because people tell you to, or drive and run your truck through some guy's living room, you just end up looking like a complete moron.

I do enough of that sober.

!