Best sniper shot ever ?

Hiya All

I know some of you hate the sniper.. but please share my moment of pleasure
a 1001m hit on some poor soul.

Check out my post game longest sniper shot from a match today

http://www.whipnet.plus.com/1001.jpeg

Must be the best ever ...

Regards Rita69

AKA Cubzilla, Cub.
16 answers Last reply
More about best sniper shot
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    Cub wrote:
    > Hiya All
    >
    > I know some of you hate the sniper.. but please share my moment of
    > pleasure a 1001m hit on some poor soul.
    >

    > Check out my post game longest sniper shot from a match today
    >
    > http://www.whipnet.plus.com/1001.jpeg
    >

    > Must be the best ever ...
    >

    > Regards Rita69
    >
    > AKA Cubzilla, Cub.

    Nice shot! But now I'm confused about your gender.......

  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    "Cub" <trevor@remwhipnet.plus.com> wrote in message
    > Hiya All
    >
    > I know some of you hate the sniper.. but please share my moment of
    > pleasure a 1001m hit on some poor soul.
    >

    > Check out my post game longest sniper shot from a match today
    >
    > http://www.whipnet.plus.com/1001.jpeg
    >

    > Must be the best ever ...

    Hax. Max rifle distance in T2 is 1000 meters.

    Quixote
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    On Fri, 12 Aug 2005 00:21:14 +0100, "Cub" <trevor@remwhipnet.plus.com>
    wrote:

    >Hiya All
    >
    >I know some of you hate the sniper.. but please share my moment of pleasure
    >a 1001m hit on some poor soul.
    >

    >Check out my post game longest sniper shot from a match today
    >
    >http://www.whipnet.plus.com/1001.jpeg
    >

    >Must be the best ever ...
    >

    >Regards Rita69
    >
    >AKA Cubzilla, Cub.

    Sniping is for pussies!

    Just kidding. Congrats! Helluva shot!

    --
    --==<S m e g h e a d>==--
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    "Quixote" <quixote@writeme.com> wrote in message

    > "Cub" <trevor@remwhipnet.plus.com> wrote in message
    >> Hiya All
    >>
    >> I know some of you hate the sniper.. but please share my moment of
    >> pleasure a 1001m hit on some poor soul.
    >>

    >> Check out my post game longest sniper shot from a match today
    >>
    >> http://www.whipnet.plus.com/1001.jpeg
    >>

    >> Must be the best ever ...
    >>

    > Hax. Max rifle distance in T2 is 1000 meters.

    Besides that, best shot != longest distance shot. If both you were standing
    still there is no diff from 1 meter to 1000. If one was moving its a better
    shot. If both were moving its great shot. My best sniper shots were made
    air to air, in other words both I and the flag carrier jetting in mid air.

    Quixote
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    "Miracle Smith" <miracle@spamcop.net> wrote in message
    > Cub wrote:
    >> Hiya All
    >>
    >> I know some of you hate the sniper.. but please share my moment of
    >> pleasure a 1001m hit on some poor soul.
    >>

    >> Check out my post game longest sniper shot from a match today
    >>
    >> http://www.whipnet.plus.com/1001.jpeg
    >>

    >> Must be the best ever ...
    >>

    >> Regards Rita69
    >>
    >> AKA Cubzilla, Cub.
    >

    > Nice shot! But now I'm confused about your gender.......

    > <><><><><><><><>

    True blooded male ! ,

    ps the offer is still on

    LOL

    Cub
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    "Quixote" <quixote@writeme.com> wrote in message

    > "Cub" <trevor@remwhipnet.plus.com> wrote in message
    >> Hiya All
    >>
    >> I know some of you hate the sniper.. but please share my moment of
    >> pleasure a 1001m hit on some poor soul.
    >>

    >> Check out my post game longest sniper shot from a match today
    >>
    >> http://www.whipnet.plus.com/1001.jpeg
    >>

    >> Must be the best ever ...
    >>

    > Hax. Max rifle distance in T2 is 1000 meters.
    >
    > Quixote

    Obviously not. The post screen tells the story. I thought it was 1000 too.
    must be a param that can be tweaked

    The senario was the capper was just about to land on the his flag stand, I
    hit him at that moment, didn't stop the cap :-(

    Cub
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    > "Quixote" <quixote@writeme.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Cub" <trevor@remwhipnet.plus.com> wrote in message
    >>> Hiya All
    >>>
    >>> I know some of you hate the sniper.. but please share my moment of
    >>> pleasure a 1001m hit on some poor soul.
    >>>

    >>> Check out my post game longest sniper shot from a match today
    >>>
    >>> http://www.whipnet.plus.com/1001.jpeg
    >>>

    >>> Must be the best ever ...
    >>>

    >> Hax. Max rifle distance in T2 is 1000 meters.
    >>

    > Besides that, best shot != longest distance shot. If both you were
    > standing still there is no diff from 1 meter to 1000. If one was moving
    > its a better shot. If both were moving its great shot. My best sniper
    > shots were made air to air, in other words both I and the flag carrier
    > jetting in mid air.
    >
    > Quixote

    so what was your air shot distance ?

    Cub
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    > True blooded male ! ,
    >
    > ps the offer is still on
    >

    > LOL
    >

    > Cub

    Get in line behind Hellmark......... LOL

    --
    {{{{{HUGZ!}}}}}
    >^,,^< Miracle

  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    Miracle Smith's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through his
    body were:
    >> True blooded male ! ,
    >> ps the offer is still on
    > Get in line behind Hellmark......... LOL

    There's a line for Miracle, and I'm ahead of people in it...WOOHOO!!
  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    > "Quixote" <quixote@writeme.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Quixote" <quixote@writeme.com> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> "Cub" <trevor@remwhipnet.plus.com> wrote in message

    >>> Hax. Max rifle distance in T2 is 1000 meters.
    >>>

    >> Besides that, best shot != longest distance shot. If both you were
    >> standing still there is no diff from 1 meter to 1000. If one was moving
    >> its a better shot. If both were moving its great shot. My best sniper
    >> shots were made air to air, in other words both I and the flag carrier
    >> jetting in mid air.
    >>
    >> Quixote
    >>

    > so what was your air shot distance ?
    >

    > Cub

    I have had several....and I don't demo or anything. I would guess they are
    usually in the 200-500 meter range. My most surprising shot for me was on
    Katabatic. I was standing on the ground just even with and beside our front
    base turret, and hit a capper 30 meters from his stand. I just took the
    shot and had no idea if there was a clear path or not, and of course it was
    still capped, but the thief himself was denied :^). I have no idea about
    the distance but almost base to base on Kata was a hoot. I also make some
    pretty good non-zoomed shots, when zooming would take too long; and double
    laser shots on high up cappers, one to take healthy down and another before
    they land for the kill.

    The most fun shots are close range though. Those reflex only shots you get
    when you are at your flag just standing still on a map where the capper can
    come in undetected and low, and you only see them as the come over a ridge
    or hill just a few meters away and snap! If you had to move you would never
    make the shot, but when those stars are lined up and you get the shot, it's
    funny to watch them crumple at such close distance and come bouncing on the
    ground up to your feet. :^)

    Quixote <- laser "rifler" extraordinaire :^)
  11. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    On Fri, 12 Aug 2005 16:17:21 -0500, "Quixote" <quixote@writeme.com>
    wrote:

    >"Cub" <trevor@remwhipnet.plus.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Quixote" <quixote@writeme.com> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> "Quixote" <quixote@writeme.com> wrote in message

    >>> Besides that, best shot != longest distance shot. If both you were
    >>> standing still there is no diff from 1 meter to 1000. If one was moving
    >>> its a better shot. If both were moving its great shot. My best sniper
    >>> shots were made air to air, in other words both I and the flag carrier
    >>> jetting in mid air.
    >>>
    >>> Quixote
    >>>

    >> so what was your air shot distance ?
    >>

    >> Cub
    >

    >I have had several....and I don't demo or anything. I would guess they are
    >usually in the 200-500 meter range. My most surprising shot for me was on
    >Katabatic. I was standing on the ground just even with and beside our front
    >base turret, and hit a capper 30 meters from his stand. I just took the
    >shot and had no idea if there was a clear path or not, and of course it was
    >still capped, but the thief himself was denied :^). I have no idea about
    >the distance but almost base to base on Kata was a hoot. I also make some
    >pretty good non-zoomed shots, when zooming would take too long; and double
    >laser shots on high up cappers, one to take healthy down and another before
    >they land for the kill.
    >
    >The most fun shots are close range though. Those reflex only shots you get
    >when you are at your flag just standing still on a map where the capper can
    >come in undetected and low, and you only see them as the come over a ridge
    >or hill just a few meters away and snap! If you had to move you would never
    >make the shot, but when those stars are lined up and you get the shot, it's
    >funny to watch them crumple at such close distance and come bouncing on the
    >ground up to your feet. :^)

    My brother, known in Tribes 1 as "Janxx" was one for MA disking you
    and then sniping you through the forehead before you hit the ground.

    --
    --==<S m e g h e a d>==--
  12. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    On Fri, 12 Aug 2005 16:51:28 -0500, Smeghead wrote:

    [Snip - hmm... lay off the prattle on this one]

    > My brother, known in Tribes 1 as "Janxx" was one for MA disking you
    > and then sniping you through the forehead before you hit the ground.

    I seem to recall a certain T2 player called "SL83" being a bit good with
    the disclauncher too.

    --
    "You're not afraid of the dark are you?"
    R.L.U. #300033 - MDK10.1 - WindowMaker 0.90.0

    "Mr K" <duffstuff@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 12 Aug 2005 16:51:28 -0500, Smeghead wrote:
    >
    > [Snip - hmm... lay off the prattle on this one]
    >
    >> My brother, known in Tribes 1 as "Janxx" was one for MA disking you
    >> and then sniping you through the forehead before you hit the ground.
    >
    > I seem to recall a certain T2 player called "SL83" being a bit good with
    > the disclauncher too.

    Yep, "slate" was good, and Zag way back when. Zag was my first T2 MA victim
    on the third day of release, my first day to play it, and we were the only
    two on the server. Ahh, the old days...

    Quixote
  14. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    "Smeghead" <tribesfan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 12 Aug 2005 16:17:21 -0500, "Quixote" <quixote@writeme.com>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>"Cub" <trevor@remwhipnet.plus.com> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> "Quixote" <quixote@writeme.com> wrote in message

    >>> so what was your air shot distance ?
    >>>

    >>> Cub
    >>

    >>I have had several....and I don't demo or anything. I would guess they
    >>are
    >>usually in the 200-500 meter range. My most surprising shot for me was on
    >>Katabatic. I was standing on the ground just even with and beside our
    >>front
    >>base turret, and hit a capper 30 meters from his stand. I just took the
    >>shot and had no idea if there was a clear path or not, and of course it
    >>was
    >>still capped, but the thief himself was denied :^). I have no idea about
    >>the distance but almost base to base on Kata was a hoot. I also make some
    >>pretty good non-zoomed shots, when zooming would take too long; and double
    >>laser shots on high up cappers, one to take healthy down and another
    >>before
    >>they land for the kill.
    >>
    >>The most fun shots are close range though. Those reflex only shots you
    >>get
    >>when you are at your flag just standing still on a map where the capper
    >>can
    >>come in undetected and low, and you only see them as the come over a ridge
    >>or hill just a few meters away and snap! If you had to move you would
    >>never
    >>make the shot, but when those stars are lined up and you get the shot,
    >>it's
    >>funny to watch them crumple at such close distance and come bouncing on
    >>the
    >>ground up to your feet. :^)
    >
    > My brother, known in Tribes 1 as "Janxx" was one for MA disking you
    > and then sniping you through the forehead before you hit the ground.
    >
    > --
    > --==<S m e g h e a d>==--

    There is nothing more humiliating than the sniper shot and the disk follow
    up a micro sec later, I tend to use it for taking out the enemy sniper
    opposition.

    Nice to shoot the enemy through the already in flight disk

    Cub
  15. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    Quixote's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through his body
    were:
    > Yep, "slate" was good, and Zag way back when. Zag was my first T2 MA victim
    > on the third day of release, my first day to play it, and we were the only
    > two on the server. Ahh, the old days...

    What happened to Zag?
  16. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    Cub wrote:
    > "Miracle Smith" wrote...
    >>
    >> 1 Randy
    >> 2 Hellmark
    >> 3 Cubzilla
    >>
    >> ;)
    >>

    > Will I move up to no:2 if I give you my 4 year old virtual pet ?
    >
    > Cub

    ROFL Sorry honey, but no. I've got all the pets
    I can handle at the moment!

    --
    >^,,^< Miracle

Games Video Games