opening MAC generated jpeg cd

A friend gave me a cd of jpegs made on her OS X Powerbook. I cannot open and
see these on my Thinkpad with XP.

What needs to be done to open and view pics?

Hilly

Right click on the jpeg After it is copied to your pc and click on the
"unblock" button.

"hilly" wrote:

> A friend gave me a cd of jpegs made on her OS X Powerbook. I cannot open and
> see these on my Thinkpad with XP.
>
> What needs to be done to open and view pics?
>

> Hilly

Randy

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2003

"hilly" <hilly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>A friend gave me a cd of jpegs made on her OS X Powerbook. I cannot open
>and
> see these on my Thinkpad with XP.
>
> What needs to be done to open and view pics?
>

> Hilly

You need a converter/filter, just google "mac jpeg windows".

On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 19:00:03 +0100, Randy wrote
(in article <DK4Me.16798$Yx1.373@tornado.tampabay.rr.com>):

> "hilly" <hilly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> A friend gave me a cd of jpegs made on her OS X Powerbook. I cannot open
>> and
>> see these on my Thinkpad with XP.
>>
>> What needs to be done to open and view pics?
>>

>> Hilly
>
> You need a converter/filter, just google "mac jpeg windows".

No you don't. I have a Power Mac running OS X Tiger (10.4.2) and a PC running
XP Pro SP2. I can exchange JPEGs between them without issue (I did so just
this morning).