Sign in with
Your question
Closed

How to run screensaver with program running

Last response: in Windows XP
September 25, 2010 2:39:29 AM

I have just changed my computer. I set up screensaver to run after 1 minute on the new one. When no program is running the screensaver works fine, but when i play music with Window media player, screensaver won't run. The confusing for me is that i had the same configuration with the old computer and the screensaver still ran even with WMP playing. Both computer use Win XP. Does the screensaver have anything to do with hardware, or is it just something that i haven't configured right?

More about : run screensaver program running

Best solution

September 25, 2010 6:22:05 AM

minhduy512 said:
I have just changed my computer. I set up screensaver to run after 1 minute on the new one. When no program is running the screensaver works fine, but when i play music with Window media player, screensaver won't run. The confusing for me is that i had the same configuration with the old computer and the screensaver still ran even with WMP playing. Both computer use Win XP. Does the screensaver have anything to do with hardware, or is it just something that i haven't configured right?

[#0005ff]I think you need to minimise WMP into the taskbar to fool the screensaver into thinking there's nothing working. If a programme is running in full screen, your screensaver stays off duty.[/#000ff]
May 13, 2012 8:19:53 AM

Best answer selected by Proximon.
Score
May 13, 2012 8:19:57 AM

This topic has been closed by Proximon
Score
Related resources
!