Chest details for website.

I was wondering if theres someplace to get the chest details to use on a SG
website.
I've DLed the fan site kit but they aren't included.
Any help would be apreciated.

"Persival" <nomail@nomail.com> wrote in

> I was wondering if theres someplace to get the chest details to use on
> a SG website.
> I've DLed the fan site kit but they aren't included.
> Any help would be apreciated.

I'd give you the details on my chest, but I'm a skinny thirty-something guy
- I don't think you'd be overly impressed...

(sorry, couldn't resist };-)> )

--
Marc Bissonnette
CGI / Database / Web Management Tools: http://www.internalysis.com

"Marc Bissonnette" <dragnet@internalysis.com> wrote in message
> "Persival" <nomail@nomail.com> wrote in
>
>> I was wondering if theres someplace to get the chest details to use on
>> a SG website.
>> I've DLed the fan site kit but they aren't included.
>> Any help would be apreciated.
>
> I'd give you the details on my chest, but I'm a skinny thirty-something
> guy
> - I don't think you'd be overly impressed...
>

> (sorry, couldn't resist };-)> )

Hehe,and I was all geared up to finaly have my question answered...You
Sum-mum-ma-bitch!(hehe JK.)

Persival wrote:
> Marc Bissonnette wrote:
>> Persival wrote:
>>> I was wondering if theres someplace to get the chest details to use on
>>> a SG website.
>>> I've DLed the fan site kit but they aren't included.
>>> Any help would be apreciated.
>>
>> I'd give you the details on my chest, but I'm a skinny thirty-something
>> guy - I don't think you'd be overly impressed...
>>
>> (sorry, couldn't resist };-)> )
>
> Hehe, and I was all geared up to finaly have my question answered... You
> Sum-mum-ma-bitch! (hehe JK.)

If you're so inclined, you could use the PiggViewer (Google
"PiggViewer") to get the textures.

Or, I'm sure you can find better versions of many of the symbols if you
search the net.

Or, as a last resort, CreyIndustries.com has small versions of the
symbols in its SG creation tool.

"The Black Guardian" <blakgard@aol.com> wrote in message
> Persival wrote:
>> Marc Bissonnette wrote:
>>>
>>> I'd give you the details on my chest, but I'm a skinny thirty-something
>>> guy - I don't think you'd be overly impressed...
>>>
>>> (sorry, couldn't resist };-)> )
>>
>> Hehe, and I was all geared up to finaly have my question answered... You
>> Sum-mum-ma-bitch! (hehe JK.)
>
> If you're so inclined, you could use the PiggViewer (Google
> "PiggViewer") to get the textures.
>
> Or, I'm sure you can find better versions of many of the symbols if you
> search the net.
>
> Or, as a last resort, CreyIndustries.com has small versions of the
> symbols in its SG creation tool.

I have tried the internet but theres nothing out there,
But this PiggViewer you talk of, is using it a gainst the EULA rules.
I see stuff about it altering data like sound and ect.Granted I wouldn't use
it for anything other than extracting the chest details,emblims, but I
wouldn't want to get into trouble over it.

Persival wrote:
> The Black Guardian wrote:
>> Persival wrote:

>>> Hehe, and I was all geared up to finaly have my question answered... You
>>> Sum-mum-ma-bitch! (hehe JK.)
>>
>> If you're so inclined, you could use the PiggViewer (Google
>> "PiggViewer") to get the textures.
>>
>> Or, I'm sure you can find better versions of many of the symbols if you
>> search the net.
>>
>> Or, as a last resort, CreyIndustries.com has small versions of the
>> symbols in its SG creation tool.
>
> I have tried the internet but theres nothing out there,

Most of the chest symbols are taken from quite common symbols in the
real world. I'm sure you can find most of them on the 'Net. Is there a
specific symbol you're talking about?

> But this PiggViewer you talk of, is using it a gainst the EULA rules.
> I see stuff about it altering data like sound and ect. Granted I wouldn't use
> it for anything other than extracting the chest details, emblims, but I
> wouldn't want to get into trouble over it.

Yes, it violates the EULA, but no one would know if you did use the
PiggViewer. Although it can be used to alter content, it doesn't have
to be used this way, and I'm not suggesting you do.

"Persival" <nomail@nomail.com> looked up from reading the entrails of

>"The Black Guardian" <blakgard@aol.com> wrote in message
>> Persival wrote:

>>> Hehe, and I was all geared up to finaly have my question answered... You
>>> Sum-mum-ma-bitch! (hehe JK.)
>>
>> If you're so inclined, you could use the PiggViewer (Google
>> "PiggViewer") to get the textures.
>>
>> Or, I'm sure you can find better versions of many of the symbols if you
>> search the net.
>>
>> Or, as a last resort, CreyIndustries.com has small versions of the
>> symbols in its SG creation tool.
>>

>I have tried the internet but theres nothing out there,
>But this PiggViewer you talk of, is using it a gainst the EULA rules.
>I see stuff about it altering data like sound and ect.Granted I wouldn't use
>it for anything other than extracting the chest details,emblims, but I
>wouldn't want to get into trouble over it.

It occurs to me that the simplest and easiest way would be to take a
character and have it create a supergroup, and when you choose
supergroup chest logo, take a screenshot (since in the SG chooser it
tiles them), the only one that won't be shown is whatever logo you
already have.

A bit of cut and paste and you have pics of all the logos.

Xocyll

> Persival wrote:
>> The Black Guardian wrote:

>>> If you're so inclined, you could use the PiggViewer (Google
>>> "PiggViewer") to get the textures.
>>>
>>> Or, I'm sure you can find better versions of many of the symbols if you
>>> search the net.
>>>
>>> Or, as a last resort, CreyIndustries.com has small versions of the
>>> symbols in its SG creation tool.
>>
>> I have tried the internet but theres nothing out there,
>
> Most of the chest symbols are taken from quite common symbols in the
> real world. I'm sure you can find most of them on the 'Net. Is there a
> specific symbol you're talking about?
>
>> But this PiggViewer you talk of, is using it a gainst the EULA rules.
>> I see stuff about it altering data like sound and ect. Granted I wouldn't
>> use
>> it for anything other than extracting the chest details, emblims, but I
>> wouldn't want to get into trouble over it.
>
> Yes, it violates the EULA, but no one would know if you did use the
> PiggViewer. Although it can be used to alter content, it doesn't have
> to be used this way, and I'm not suggesting you do.

It's The Hand.

"Xocyll" <Xocyll@kingston.net> wrote in message
> "Persival" <nomail@nomail.com> looked up from reading the entrails of
> the porn spammer to utter "The Augury is good, the signs say:
>

>>"The Black Guardian" <blakgard@aol.com> wrote in message

>>> If you're so inclined, you could use the PiggViewer (Google
>>> "PiggViewer") to get the textures.
>>>
>>> Or, I'm sure you can find better versions of many of the symbols if you
>>> search the net.
>>>
>>> Or, as a last resort, CreyIndustries.com has small versions of the
>>> symbols in its SG creation tool.
>>>

>>I have tried the internet but theres nothing out there,
>>But this PiggViewer you talk of, is using it a gainst the EULA rules.
>>I see stuff about it altering data like sound and ect.Granted I wouldn't
>>use
>>it for anything other than extracting the chest details,emblims, but I
>>wouldn't want to get into trouble over it.
>
> It occurs to me that the simplest and easiest way would be to take a
> character and have it create a supergroup, and when you choose
> supergroup chest logo, take a screenshot (since in the SG chooser it
> tiles them), the only one that won't be shown is whatever logo you
> already have.
>
> A bit of cut and paste and you have pics of all the logos.

I'll give that a go,thanks didn't think of that.