Hi;

The fauls in windows Xp Registry may slow you PC down or make it hanging.

I hav tried several different programs witch offer resolving thise problems.

The best produkt I have found is TuneUp link: http://www.tune-up.com/

I have bought this produkt because I want to get rid of the registry fauls.

WinTune also optimise a lot af settings in the registry. It is good.
Download an try it for free. My PC is working better than ever after using
WinTune.

--------------
Best regards
David Jabaroth
Denmark
-----------

Roadrunner

Distinguished
Feb 28, 2004

XP doesn't need to have a RegistryCleaner , If you delete your net temp
files and cookies , do your disk clean up which is part of XP , Also defrag
your comp , you wouldn't need such a program

"David Jabaroth" <DavidJabaroth@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi;
>
> The fauls in windows Xp Registry may slow you PC down or make it hanging.
>
> I hav tried several different programs witch offer resolving thise
> problems.
>
> The best produkt I have found is TuneUp link: http://www.tune-up.com/
>
> I have bought this produkt because I want to get rid of the registry
> fauls.
>
> WinTune also optimise a lot af settings in the registry. It is good.
> Download an try it for free. My PC is working better than ever after
> using
> WinTune.
>
> --------------
> Best regards
> David Jabaroth
> Denmark
> -----------

LOL. A Spam for a program that is originating in the Netherlands with the OP from Denmark

--
Peter

"RoadRunner" <xpnewsgroup@gmail.com> wrote in message news:%23vcJlzfoFHA.860@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> XP doesn't need to have a RegistryCleaner , If you delete your net temp
> files and cookies , do your disk clean up which is part of XP , Also defrag
> your comp , you wouldn't need such a program
>

> "David Jabaroth" <DavidJabaroth@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> Hi;
>>
>> The fauls in windows Xp Registry may slow you PC down or make it hanging.
>>
>> I hav tried several different programs witch offer resolving thise
>> problems.
>>
>> The best produkt I have found is TuneUp link: http://www.tune-up.com/
>>
>> I have bought this produkt because I want to get rid of the registry
>> fauls.
>>
>> WinTune also optimise a lot af settings in the registry. It is good.
>> Download an try it for free. My PC is working better than ever after
>> using
>> WinTune.
>>
>> --------------
>> Best regards
>> David Jabaroth
>> Denmark
>> -----------

To Roadrunner.

Oh really!!!

I've have been a mainframe system developer since 1973. I'm not a novice you
can impress.

Do you know MS REGCLEANER??? Why have MS developed this product???

Even after a clean install of Windows XP there is a lot af fauls in the
registry.

Please understand that thise words are true:

WinTune also optimise a lot af settings in the registry. It is good.
My PC is working better than ever after using WinTune.

I'm not trying to sell the product, and have no interest in others to get
the product.

Best regard
David Jabaroth

--
Best regards
David Jabaroth

"RoadRunner" wrote:

> XP doesn't need to have a RegistryCleaner , If you delete your net temp
> files and cookies , do your disk clean up which is part of XP , Also defrag
> your comp , you wouldn't need such a program
>

> "David Jabaroth" <DavidJabaroth@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi;
> >
> > The fauls in windows Xp Registry may slow you PC down or make it hanging.
> >
> > I hav tried several different programs witch offer resolving thise
> > problems.
> >
> > The best produkt I have found is TuneUp link: http://www.tune-up.com/
> >
> > I have bought this produkt because I want to get rid of the registry
> > fauls.
> >
> > WinTune also optimise a lot af settings in the registry. It is good.
> > Download an try it for free. My PC is working better than ever after
> > using
> > WinTune.
> >
> > --------------
> > Best regards
> > David Jabaroth
> > Denmark
> > -----------

To the readers.

Please ignore Peters spammail!!!

Best regards
David Jabaroth
--
Best regards
David Jabaroth

"Peter Foldes" wrote:

> LOL. A Spam for a program that is originating in the Netherlands with the OP from Denmark
>
> --
> Peter

> "RoadRunner" <xpnewsgroup@gmail.com> wrote in message news:%23vcJlzfoFHA.860@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> > XP doesn't need to have a RegistryCleaner , If you delete your net temp
> > files and cookies , do your disk clean up which is part of XP , Also defrag
> > your comp , you wouldn't need such a program
> >

> > "David Jabaroth" <DavidJabaroth@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >> Hi;
> >>
> >> The fauls in windows Xp Registry may slow you PC down or make it hanging.
> >>
> >> I hav tried several different programs witch offer resolving thise
> >> problems.
> >>
> >> The best produkt I have found is TuneUp link: http://www.tune-up.com/
> >>
> >> I have bought this produkt because I want to get rid of the registry
> >> fauls.
> >>
> >> WinTune also optimise a lot af settings in the registry. It is good.
> >> Download an try it for free. My PC is working better than ever after
> >> using
> >> WinTune.
> >>
> >> --------------
> >> Best regards
> >> David Jabaroth
> >> Denmark
> >> -----------

Microsoft no longer offers a Registry cleaner.

Registry cleaners are totally unnecessary. They do not improvement and are
down right dangerous in the hands of the average user. This is no longer
1973.

BTW, what's a faul?

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com

David Jabaroth wrote:

> I've have been a mainframe system developer since 1973. I'm not a novice you
> can impress.

And how could that possibly qualify you to offer technical advice
concerning Windows or any microcomputer operating system or application?

> Do you know MS REGCLEANER??? Why have MS developed this product???

Better question: Why did they discontinue it and drop all support for
it years ago?

> Even after a clean install of Windows XP there is a lot af fauls in the
> registry.

What's a "faul," and why do you imply that its presence is a bad thing?

> Please understand that thise words are true:
>
> WinTune also optimise a lot af settings in the registry. It is good.

No, they're not true. No one has ever demonstrated, to my
satisfaction, that the use of an automated registry cleaner,
particularly by an untrained, inexperienced computer user, does any real
good. There's certainly been no empirical evidence offered to
demonstrate that the use of such products to "clean" WinXP's registry
improves a computer's performance or stability.

> My PC is working better than ever after using WinTune.

Really? What specific problem did you have that WinTune allegedly fixed?

> I'm not trying to sell the product, and have no interest in others to get
> the product.

Then why did *you* spamvertized this newsgroup, recommending that
others use it?

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

both at once. - RAH

Roadrunner

Distinguished
Feb 28, 2004

Hi ... You know I understand you are just trying to make a living but , lets
get real here , Most people know that its not wise to try to sell these kind
of products , So I can only recommend that maybe you find a product that you
can really feel proud of , do yourself a favorite ,I'm sure in the end you
would be much happier if you did