USB prot not showing in 845GVSR Motherboard

ktechmedia

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2008
Hi ! All,

One of our customer is using 845GVSR motherboard last week we have updated a bios of the motherboard but after updating BIOS all the USB port are not visible in BIOS as well as in OS.

We have contact Intel Technical Support for the same but they say motherboard is out of warranty. To get further assistance please refer to the web site.

We have checked INTEL website for old ver. of BIOS but older ver. of BIOS is not available in download please help me out for same .

Thanks.
Kiran Vyas.

fingeradrenaline

Distinguished
Aug 18, 2008

Reload the BIOS default values. This should redo the USB settings and work. I ran into the same problem today.

sai_sk1

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2009
kiran i too encountered the same problem what i did is downloaded a previous version i.e version p17 from intel site and again updated the bios if did not find it in site pls mail to me ill send u that file.n p18,p19,p20 versions has this problem.

sai_sk1@rediffmail.com
thank u

kedar_reddy

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2010
HI Kiran

Today i updated my 845gvsr MB bios, after that my mbd is not detecting the usb controller in bios & Device Manager can any one help me for this

Kedar.

kedar_reddy

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2010

Hi Sai

I am facing the same problem, Can you send me the P17 Bios Version to me @kedarreddy@hotmail.com