Sign in with
Your question

ESata Express Card Drivers for MAC? Where?

Last response: in Storage
September 5, 2009 10:36:24 PM

I own a Merax eSata express card. I had the card working fine previously but i just re-instaled OSX from Scratch and Now I cant seem to find a Driver for the eSATA express card. I know it worked before so there is a driver out there. I went to the Merax.com website but there Site seems to be down for the last 3 days. and I dont have the original CD that came with it anymore, casue i just figured i can always download latest drivers... however now i cant. So is there any one that has any ideas where i can get a driver for this that will work for Mac OSX.
a b G Storage
September 8, 2009 2:50:59 AM

Unfortunately, the only advice I can give you is to wait for the site to go back up. You haven't heard any news of them going bankrupt or anything similar, right?
m
l
September 8, 2009 8:59:29 PM

There Site has been down for over a week now, And still i have no driver to use for my device. This stinks becasue i know a driver did exist and i was using it and it worked. There has got to be someone out there with a driver that works, i just dont know who to ask or where to go.
m
l
Related resources
a b G Storage
September 9, 2009 3:39:11 AM

site just worked for me...

the download part appears to be down however..

maybe call them on phone.. they could email you the drivers or something

Headquarters:
18961 East Arenth Ave.
City of Industry, CA 91748
1-626-912-8886
m
l
September 9, 2009 9:12:16 PM

Ohh, there site is back up now finally. But apears to be under construction as a lot of the links dont work.
m
l
September 16, 2009 3:15:08 AM

fishquail said:
Ohh, there site is back up now finally. But apears to be under construction as a lot of the links dont work.

Update - The Site is now finally working and I can now download drivers.
m
l
!