ESata Express Card Drivers for MAC? Where?

I own a Merax eSata express card. I had the card working fine previously but i just re-instaled OSX from Scratch and Now I cant seem to find a Driver for the eSATA express card. I know it worked before so there is a driver out there. I went to the Merax.com website but there Site seems to be down for the last 3 days. and I dont have the original CD that came with it anymore, casue i just figured i can always download latest drivers... however now i cant. So is there any one that has any ideas where i can get a driver for this that will work for Mac OSX.
5 answers Last reply
More about esata express card drivers where
  1. Unfortunately, the only advice I can give you is to wait for the site to go back up. You haven't heard any news of them going bankrupt or anything similar, right?
  2. There Site has been down for over a week now, And still i have no driver to use for my device. This stinks becasue i know a driver did exist and i was using it and it worked. There has got to be someone out there with a driver that works, i just dont know who to ask or where to go.
  3. site just worked for me...

the download part appears to be down however..

maybe call them on phone.. they could email you the drivers or something

Headquarters:
    18961 East Arenth Ave.
    City of Industry, CA 91748
    1-626-912-8886
  4. Ohh, there site is back up now finally. But apears to be under construction as a lot of the links dont work.
  5. fishquail said:
    Ohh, there site is back up now finally. But apears to be under construction as a lot of the links dont work.

Update - The Site is now finally working and I can now download drivers.
Ask a new question

Read More

Drivers Macintosh Storage Mac OS X