ALLEN- Are You Here?

I asked GNA to join us in here to follow along, should he
enjoy the type of torture you guys are experiencing. LOL

Plus, it might save him a few trips across our huge yards
in this heat..........

More about allen here
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    One day, while skipping through the forest, I heard the voice of "Miracle
    Smith" <GetLost@yourexpense.com> coming from a tree, and thought, "Man,
    this is f*ed up," but carried on the following conversation anyway:

    > I asked GNA to join us in here to follow along, should he
    > enjoy the type of torture you guys are experiencing. LOL
    >
    > Plus, it might save him a few trips across our huge yards
    > in this heat..........

    > <><><><><><><><>

    ive found that getting people you know purely in person to join in an online
    community is a very bad idea. they end up seeing things you dont really want
    them to see.

    --
    Adept
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    "DEbig3" <debig3@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > One day, while skipping through the forest, I heard the voice of "Miracle
    > Smith" <GetLost@yourexpense.com> coming from a tree, and thought, "Man,
    > this is f*ed up," but carried on the following conversation anyway:
    >
    >> I asked GNA to join us in here to follow along, should he
    >> enjoy the type of torture you guys are experiencing. LOL
    >>
    >> Plus, it might save him a few trips across our huge yards
    >> in this heat..........

    >> <><><><><><><> The Worlds Uncensored News Source
    >> <><><><><><><><>
    >>

    > ive found that getting people you know purely in person to join in an
    > online
    > community is a very bad idea. they end up seeing things you dont really
    > want
    > them to see.

    Wise words, though I get the idea that Miracle behaves the same here as she
    does in real life. *Shrug* might work for some.

    Quixote
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    "Quixote" <quixote@writeme.com> wrote in message

    > "DEbig3" <debig3@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >> One day, while skipping through the forest, I heard the voice of "Miracle
    >> Smith" <GetLost@yourexpense.com> coming from a tree, and thought, "Man,
    >> this is f*ed up," but carried on the following conversation anyway:
    >>
    >>> I asked GNA to join us in here to follow along, should he
    >>> enjoy the type of torture you guys are experiencing. LOL
    >>>
    >>> Plus, it might save him a few trips across our huge yards
    >>> in this heat..........

    >>> <><><><><><><> The Worlds Uncensored News Source
    >>> <><><><><><><><>
    >>>

    >> ive found that getting people you know purely in person to join in an
    >> online
    >> community is a very bad idea. they end up seeing things you dont really
    >> want
    >> them to see.
    >>

    > Wise words, though I get the idea that Miracle behaves the same here as
    > she does in real life. *Shrug* might work for some.
    >
    > Quixote

    hell i'd never do that. my name isn't even really adrian.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    Adrian Ng's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through his body
    were:
    > hell i'd never do that. my name isn't even really adrian.

    I would. For the most part, how I am with my friends online, is exactly
    how I am IRL. Why be different?

Games Video Games