ALLEN- Are You Here?

I asked GNA to join us in here to follow along, should he
enjoy the type of torture you guys are experiencing. LOL

Plus, it might save him a few trips across our huge yards
in this heat..........

One day, while skipping through the forest, I heard the voice of "Miracle
Smith" <GetLost@yourexpense.com> coming from a tree, and thought, "Man,
this is f*ed up," but carried on the following conversation anyway:

> I asked GNA to join us in here to follow along, should he
> enjoy the type of torture you guys are experiencing. LOL
>
> Plus, it might save him a few trips across our huge yards
> in this heat..........

> <><><><><><><><>

ive found that getting people you know purely in person to join in an online
community is a very bad idea. they end up seeing things you dont really want
them to see.

--
Adept

"DEbig3" <debig3@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> One day, while skipping through the forest, I heard the voice of "Miracle
> Smith" <GetLost@yourexpense.com> coming from a tree, and thought, "Man,
> this is f*ed up," but carried on the following conversation anyway:
>
>> I asked GNA to join us in here to follow along, should he
>> enjoy the type of torture you guys are experiencing. LOL
>>
>> Plus, it might save him a few trips across our huge yards
>> in this heat..........

>> <><><><><><><> The Worlds Uncensored News Source
>> <><><><><><><><>
>>

> ive found that getting people you know purely in person to join in an
> online
> community is a very bad idea. they end up seeing things you dont really
> want
> them to see.

Wise words, though I get the idea that Miracle behaves the same here as she
does in real life. *Shrug* might work for some.

Quixote

"Quixote" <quixote@writeme.com> wrote in message

> "DEbig3" <debig3@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> One day, while skipping through the forest, I heard the voice of "Miracle
>> Smith" <GetLost@yourexpense.com> coming from a tree, and thought, "Man,
>> this is f*ed up," but carried on the following conversation anyway:
>>
>>> I asked GNA to join us in here to follow along, should he
>>> enjoy the type of torture you guys are experiencing. LOL
>>>
>>> Plus, it might save him a few trips across our huge yards
>>> in this heat..........

>>> <><><><><><><> The Worlds Uncensored News Source
>>> <><><><><><><><>
>>>

>> ive found that getting people you know purely in person to join in an
>> online
>> community is a very bad idea. they end up seeing things you dont really
>> want
>> them to see.
>>

> Wise words, though I get the idea that Miracle behaves the same here as
> she does in real life. *Shrug* might work for some.
>
> Quixote

hell i'd never do that. my name isn't even really adrian.

Adrian Ng's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through his body
were:
> hell i'd never do that. my name isn't even really adrian.

I would. For the most part, how I am with my friends online, is exactly
how I am IRL. Why be different?