Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

ALLEN- Are You Here?

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
August 16, 2005 2:40:57 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

I asked GNA to join us in here to follow along, should he
enjoy the type of torture you guys are experiencing. LOL

Plus, it might save him a few trips across our huge yards
in this heat..........



_______________________________________________________________________________
Posted Via Uncensored-News.Com - Accounts Starting At $6.95 - http://www.uncensored-news.com
<><><><><><><> The Worlds Uncensored News Source <><><><><><><><>

More about : allen

Anonymous
August 16, 2005 2:40:58 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

One day, while skipping through the forest, I heard the voice of "Miracle
Smith" <GetLost@yourexpense.com> coming from a tree, and thought, "Man,
this is f*ed up," but carried on the following conversation anyway:

> I asked GNA to join us in here to follow along, should he
> enjoy the type of torture you guys are experiencing. LOL
>
> Plus, it might save him a few trips across our huge yards
> in this heat..........
>
>
>
> ________________________________________________________________________
> _______ Posted Via Uncensored-News.Com - Accounts Starting At $6.95 -
> http://www.uncensored-news.com
> <><><><><><><> The Worlds Uncensored News Source
> <><><><><><><><>
>
>

ive found that getting people you know purely in person to join in an online
community is a very bad idea. they end up seeing things you dont really want
them to see.

--
Adept
Anonymous
August 16, 2005 2:40:59 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

"DEbig3" <debig3@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:Xns96B3E1DEDF156omgwtf@216.196.97.136...
> One day, while skipping through the forest, I heard the voice of "Miracle
> Smith" <GetLost@yourexpense.com> coming from a tree, and thought, "Man,
> this is f*ed up," but carried on the following conversation anyway:
>
>> I asked GNA to join us in here to follow along, should he
>> enjoy the type of torture you guys are experiencing. LOL
>>
>> Plus, it might save him a few trips across our huge yards
>> in this heat..........
>>
>>
>>
>> ________________________________________________________________________
>> _______ Posted Via Uncensored-News.Com - Accounts Starting At $6.95 -
>> http://www.uncensored-news.com
>> <><><><><><><> The Worlds Uncensored News Source
>> <><><><><><><><>
>>
>>
>
> ive found that getting people you know purely in person to join in an
> online
> community is a very bad idea. they end up seeing things you dont really
> want
> them to see.
>

Wise words, though I get the idea that Miracle behaves the same here as she
does in real life. *Shrug* might work for some.

Quixote
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
August 17, 2005 12:11:57 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

"Quixote" <quixote@writeme.com> wrote in message
news:11g2nabjpir7k32@corp.supernews.com...
>
> "DEbig3" <debig3@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:Xns96B3E1DEDF156omgwtf@216.196.97.136...
>> One day, while skipping through the forest, I heard the voice of "Miracle
>> Smith" <GetLost@yourexpense.com> coming from a tree, and thought, "Man,
>> this is f*ed up," but carried on the following conversation anyway:
>>
>>> I asked GNA to join us in here to follow along, should he
>>> enjoy the type of torture you guys are experiencing. LOL
>>>
>>> Plus, it might save him a few trips across our huge yards
>>> in this heat..........
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> ________________________________________________________________________
>>> _______ Posted Via Uncensored-News.Com - Accounts Starting At $6.95 -
>>> http://www.uncensored-news.com
>>> <><><><><><><> The Worlds Uncensored News Source
>>> <><><><><><><><>
>>>
>>>
>>
>> ive found that getting people you know purely in person to join in an
>> online
>> community is a very bad idea. they end up seeing things you dont really
>> want
>> them to see.
>>
>
> Wise words, though I get the idea that Miracle behaves the same here as
> she does in real life. *Shrug* might work for some.
>
> Quixote
>

hell i'd never do that. my name isn't even really adrian.
Anonymous
August 17, 2005 4:29:41 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

Adrian Ng's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through his body
were:
> hell i'd never do that. my name isn't even really adrian.

I would. For the most part, how I am with my friends online, is exactly
how I am IRL. Why be different?
!