Trackball mouse sp2 to usb converter

i have an old tracker ball with the round pin type of connections i think it was called ps2 connectors, my question is where can i buy a conveter , that my round pin type tracker ball fits to a usb connections
my email is
2 answers Last reply
More about trackball mouse converter
  1. At any computer store. Many like me have several, ask around.
    Any online store see below:
  2. thanks for the reply ,great
Ask a new question

Read More

Trackball USB Converter Windows XP