Smeghead wrote:
> Some people are pure evil and despirately need to be removed from
> existance.
>
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4159462.stm

I would have no problem killing him with my bare hands.

We watched a 2-hour special on him last week, which left
both of us totally revulsed that we gave him 2 hours of our attention.

"Smeghead" <tribesfan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Some people are pure evil and despirately need to be removed from
> existance.
>
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4159462.stm
>
> --
> --==<S m e g h e a d>==--

good lord. how did he blind them?

smeghead

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2001

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 21:48:31 +0000 (UTC), "Adrian Ng"
<spam.ng@btopenworld.com> wrote:

>"Smeghead" <tribesfan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Some people are pure evil and despirately need to be removed from
>> existance.
>>
>> http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4159462.stm
>>
>> --
>> --==<S m e g h e a d>==--
>
>good lord. how did he blind them?

That's "Bind". BTK. Bind, Torture, Kill. Strapping them down, etc. Not
blind.

--
--==<S m e g h e a d>==--

TRENDING THREADS