Right click of the C drive in "MY COMPUTER"

Why I can not right click of my "C" drive in the "MY COMPUTER" so I can not
get the "Property", it runs a long time and get "no respond".

Hi,

Generally that means that there is a problem with a context menu entry, see:
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/context_folders.htm

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/