Sign in with
Your question

Windows vista black screen on boot up no cursor no login no f2 no f_ no safemode

Last response: in Windows Vista
December 13, 2012 2:33:48 PM

Hello,
any ideas? i have an old toshiba A something. with vista home ed . was ok this morning have closedan reopend and nowonly have a black screen. no little curor in the top left, no access to boot up via f8 or f2 have tried battery out and holing and tapping o as per varous forums but nothing. it boots - i get the boot up sound and can login blindly and get the sound that i am logged in but always black screen. screeen fder also works - from black to blacker:) . any idea ? would an external screen help? next step when i get holdo one. cheeers
December 14, 2012 11:46:36 AM

VarkTheAard said:
Hello,
any ideas? i have an old toshiba A something. with vista home ed . was ok this morning have closedan reopend and nowonly have a black screen. no little curor in the top left, no access to boot up via f8 or f2 have tried battery out and holing and tapping o as per varous forums but nothing. it boots - i get the boot up sound and can login blindly and get the sound that i am logged in but always black screen. screeen fder also works - from black to blacker:) . any idea ? would an external screen help? next step when i get holdo one. cheeers

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/What-a...
Related resources
!