Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

What A Day!!

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 18, 2005 10:29:59 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

:) 

Wow. Well, I just went to NewEgg and ordered my monitor,
a black keyboard, a black mouse, and 2 CD/DVD drives. Once
I paint the diskette drive faceplate black, I'll be all set.
UNLESS someone in here knows where to find such a thing.
I didn't find ANY diskette drives at NewEgg, but I've had search
troubles before......

Oh, and look at this- I didn't get it, but should have for laughs.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E1682...

I followed Randy's advice for the monitor, and got a black
17-inch with 12 ms, and it's DVI. Did I screw up anywhere? :o }

So, time to fool around with drives and OS tonight and tomorrow.
What a hoot. Allen will never believe I did this without hands-on help.
:) 



_______________________________________________________________________________
Posted Via Uncensored-News.Com - Accounts Starting At $6.95 - http://www.uncensored-news.com
<><><><><><><> The Worlds Uncensored News Source <><><><><><><><>

More about : day

August 18, 2005 11:49:24 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

On 18 Aug 2005 06:29:59 GMT, "Miracle Smith" <GetLost@yourexpense.com>
wrote:

> :) 
>
> Wow. Well, I just went to NewEgg and ordered my monitor,
>a black keyboard, a black mouse, and 2 CD/DVD drives. Once
>I paint the diskette drive faceplate black, I'll be all set.
> UNLESS someone in here knows where to find such a thing.
>I didn't find ANY diskette drives at NewEgg, but I've had search
>troubles before......
>
> Oh, and look at this- I didn't get it, but should have for laughs.
>http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E1682...
>
> I followed Randy's advice for the monitor, and got a black
>17-inch with 12 ms, and it's DVI. Did I screw up anywhere? :o }

Yes! You persistantly fail to buy enough to share with everyone in
this group. :) 

--
--==<S m e g h e a d>==--
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 19, 2005 3:00:02 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

Smeghead wrote:
> On 18 Aug 2005 06:29:59 GMT, "Miracle Smith" <GetLost@yourexpense.com>
> wrote:
>
>> :) 
>>
>> Wow. Well, I just went to NewEgg and ordered my monitor,
>> a black keyboard, a black mouse, and 2 CD/DVD drives. Once
>> I paint the diskette drive faceplate black, I'll be all set.
>> UNLESS someone in here knows where to find such a thing.
>> I didn't find ANY diskette drives at NewEgg, but I've had search
>> troubles before......
>>
>> Oh, and look at this- I didn't get it, but should have for laughs.
>> http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E1682...
>>
>> I followed Randy's advice for the monitor, and got a black
>> 17-inch with 12 ms, and it's DVI. Did I screw up anywhere? :o }
>
> Yes! You persistantly fail to buy enough to share with everyone in
> this group. :) 


ROFL Hubby is having a bit of a heart attack over the $,
but he said awhile ago that he was so proud of me for getting this
far, building one from scratch. :) 



_______________________________________________________________________________
Posted Via Uncensored-News.Com - Accounts Starting At $6.95 - http://www.uncensored-news.com
<><><><><><><> The Worlds Uncensored News Source <><><><><><><><>
Related resources
August 19, 2005 3:00:03 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

On 18 Aug 2005 23:00:02 GMT, "Miracle Smith" <GetLost@yourexpense.com>
wrote:

>Smeghead wrote:
>> On 18 Aug 2005 06:29:59 GMT, "Miracle Smith" <GetLost@yourexpense.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> :) 
>>>
>>> Wow. Well, I just went to NewEgg and ordered my monitor,
>>> a black keyboard, a black mouse, and 2 CD/DVD drives. Once
>>> I paint the diskette drive faceplate black, I'll be all set.
>>> UNLESS someone in here knows where to find such a thing.
>>> I didn't find ANY diskette drives at NewEgg, but I've had search
>>> troubles before......
>>>
>>> Oh, and look at this- I didn't get it, but should have for laughs.
>>> http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E1682...
>>>
>>> I followed Randy's advice for the monitor, and got a black
>>> 17-inch with 12 ms, and it's DVI. Did I screw up anywhere? :o }
>>
>> Yes! You persistantly fail to buy enough to share with everyone in
>> this group. :) 
>
>
> ROFL Hubby is having a bit of a heart attack over the $,
>but he said awhile ago that he was so proud of me for getting this
>far, building one from scratch. :) 

He's not the only one. I'm sure most, if not all, of us here are
pretty darn proud of the lady from Yuma.

--
--==<S m e g h e a d>==--
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 19, 2005 9:41:56 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

Smeghead wrote:
> On 18 Aug 2005 23:00:02 GMT, "Miracle Smith" wrote:
>> ROFL Hubby is having a bit of a heart attack over the $,
>> but he said awhile ago that he was so proud of me for getting this
>> far, building one from scratch. :) 
>
> He's not the only one. I'm sure most, if not all, of us here are
> pretty darn proud of the lady from Yuma.


~*blush!*~



_______________________________________________________________________________
Posted Via Uncensored-News.Com - Accounts Starting At $6.95 - http://www.uncensored-news.com
<><><><><><><> The Worlds Uncensored News Source <><><><><><><><>
!