What A Day!!

:)

Wow. Well, I just went to NewEgg and ordered my monitor,
a black keyboard, a black mouse, and 2 CD/DVD drives. Once
I paint the diskette drive faceplate black, I'll be all set.
UNLESS someone in here knows where to find such a thing.
I didn't find ANY diskette drives at NewEgg, but I've had search
troubles before......

Oh, and look at this- I didn't get it, but should have for laughs.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16826144006

I followed Randy's advice for the monitor, and got a black
17-inch with 12 ms, and it's DVI. Did I screw up anywhere? :o}

So, time to fool around with drives and OS tonight and tomorrow.
What a hoot. Allen will never believe I did this without hands-on help.
:)

More about what
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    On 18 Aug 2005 06:29:59 GMT, "Miracle Smith" <GetLost@yourexpense.com>
    wrote:

    > :)
    >
    > Wow. Well, I just went to NewEgg and ordered my monitor,
    >a black keyboard, a black mouse, and 2 CD/DVD drives. Once
    >I paint the diskette drive faceplate black, I'll be all set.
    > UNLESS someone in here knows where to find such a thing.
    >I didn't find ANY diskette drives at NewEgg, but I've had search
    >troubles before......
    >
    > Oh, and look at this- I didn't get it, but should have for laughs.
    >http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16826144006
    >
    > I followed Randy's advice for the monitor, and got a black
    >17-inch with 12 ms, and it's DVI. Did I screw up anywhere? :o}

    Yes! You persistantly fail to buy enough to share with everyone in
    this group. :)

    --
    --==<S m e g h e a d>==--
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    Smeghead wrote:
    > On 18 Aug 2005 06:29:59 GMT, "Miracle Smith" <GetLost@yourexpense.com>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> :)
    >>
    >> Wow. Well, I just went to NewEgg and ordered my monitor,
    >> a black keyboard, a black mouse, and 2 CD/DVD drives. Once
    >> I paint the diskette drive faceplate black, I'll be all set.
    >> UNLESS someone in here knows where to find such a thing.
    >> I didn't find ANY diskette drives at NewEgg, but I've had search
    >> troubles before......
    >>
    >> Oh, and look at this- I didn't get it, but should have for laughs.
    >> http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16826144006
    >>
    >> I followed Randy's advice for the monitor, and got a black
    >> 17-inch with 12 ms, and it's DVI. Did I screw up anywhere? :o}
    >
    > Yes! You persistantly fail to buy enough to share with everyone in
    > this group. :)

    ROFL Hubby is having a bit of a heart attack over the $,
    but he said awhile ago that he was so proud of me for getting this
    far, building one from scratch. :)

  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    On 18 Aug 2005 23:00:02 GMT, "Miracle Smith" <GetLost@yourexpense.com>
    wrote:

    >Smeghead wrote:
    >> On 18 Aug 2005 06:29:59 GMT, "Miracle Smith" <GetLost@yourexpense.com>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>> :)
    >>>
    >>> Wow. Well, I just went to NewEgg and ordered my monitor,
    >>> a black keyboard, a black mouse, and 2 CD/DVD drives. Once
    >>> I paint the diskette drive faceplate black, I'll be all set.
    >>> UNLESS someone in here knows where to find such a thing.
    >>> I didn't find ANY diskette drives at NewEgg, but I've had search
    >>> troubles before......
    >>>
    >>> Oh, and look at this- I didn't get it, but should have for laughs.
    >>> http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16826144006
    >>>
    >>> I followed Randy's advice for the monitor, and got a black
    >>> 17-inch with 12 ms, and it's DVI. Did I screw up anywhere? :o}
    >>
    >> Yes! You persistantly fail to buy enough to share with everyone in
    >> this group. :)
    >

    > ROFL Hubby is having a bit of a heart attack over the $,
    >but he said awhile ago that he was so proud of me for getting this
    >far, building one from scratch. :)

    He's not the only one. I'm sure most, if not all, of us here are
    pretty darn proud of the lady from Yuma.

    --
    --==<S m e g h e a d>==--
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    Smeghead wrote:
    > On 18 Aug 2005 23:00:02 GMT, "Miracle Smith" wrote:
    >> ROFL Hubby is having a bit of a heart attack over the $,
    >> but he said awhile ago that he was so proud of me for getting this
    >> far, building one from scratch. :)
    >
    > He's not the only one. I'm sure most, if not all, of us here are
    > pretty darn proud of the lady from Yuma.

    ~*blush!*~

World Of Warcraft Video Games Product