fugben

Distinguished
Mar 19, 2008
Hey ive never sent back a mail in rebate before. Im reading the instructions and its saying.

4. The Original UPC code cut out from packaging.

How do i get this UPC code when i order online?

Do i not just print out rebate fill it out and send it or is there more to it.

NMDante

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2002
When you order an item online, you should get it in a retail box that has the UPC code on it. Just snip it out and send it for MIR.

NMDante

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2002

If you're lucky. My monitor mail in rebate took 7 months. The fastest rebate I got was for my flash drive. It took 3 weeks.

assasin32

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2008
I just got 2 rebates myself one from nvidia and another from OCZ, took them 2-3months. My Seagate hard drive rebate took well I don't remember how long but it was close to a year, it was long enough that I had forgotten about it and that was 3-4years ago.

MetalSupremacist

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
Hey I need help from someone, I recently ordered MEM 2Gx2|CORS TWIN2X4096-6400C4DHX Ram its by corsair and I accidently lost the packaging. There is a 30 dollar rebate on it and I was wondering if anyone would be able to send me copy of the upc. They might not take a copy, but I'm positive they won't take nothing.

G

^ you already have a thread on this don't hi-jack threads

also... it wouldn't work... why would someone ever do that.... the likely hood that someone with that EXACT kit reads this is unlikely... and then that they'd actually take the time to copy you their upc code...