Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, based on the reviews and the direct juxtaposition of the shaders clocks in direct parallel to the memory latency which runs perpendicular to the down tick of the alpha core clock waves determined by the obtuse angles of the PCIe insertion points and how the copper interconnects align within the connector slot in direct relation to how the southbridge heatpipes are routed around gpu retaining clip so it does not conflict with the DIMM slots as well as taking into consideration the the ambient temperature of the operating environment compared to how many cfm's of airflow as a result of the the size of the fan and whether automatic overclocking and fan control is controlled by registry changes applied from either RivaTuner or using the nVidia overclocking utility but then monitored from within WindowsXP as opposed to Vista, but not yet supported by Ubuntu Linux.

Hope that clears it up...wait, what the question? :ouch: :pt1cable:

gadgetnerd

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2008
you guys need to stop ranting cuz u cant afford it. if u did u wouldnt be ranting.

and

mihirkula

doesnt have the GTX280

im playing crysis on high with AA turned maxed at 30+ FPS. with 1 card yes this card is good.

Ketchup_rulez

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2008
No the GTX280 sucks balls, I have it and am going to send it back. It gives me minimal and sometimes negative gains over my old GX2 and is ridiculously overpriced!!!!

mihirkula

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2007

thats a bull sh!t argument

mihirkula doesnt have the GTX280

thats more bull sh!t... for i or any other sensible and experienced gamer don't have to own a a GTsuX or any other card to decide whether it sux or not... thats what reviews are for u moron

im playing crysis on high with AA turned maxed at 30+ FPS. with 1 card yes this card is good.

yeah good for you that your mom and daddy are paying for your GPU .... even if you're buying the card yourself its a cr@p investment since you have no idea what money and performance means.

rodney_ws

Splendid
Dec 29, 2005
Lame.

gadgetnerd

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2008
no i earned my money in the marines. and yes iv been seeing ranting threads of 10 reasons not to buy it :) im sure u wouldnt be ranting on it if u personaly had it. also my mom is poor so yea u dont know i earned my way all my life.

only reason why not to buy it yes there makeing that 55 shrink one.

1. most reviews are paid to eaither push it and say its good or say its bad. thats how marketing works.

also the title says who has it and ever 1 post in here says it sucks and its bad.

dont hijack this thread with nonsence.

spaztic7

Distinguished
Mar 14, 2007
I think this would have been a good thread if people who had this card posted relative info; but as we see, its not. Please lock this thread (sorry OP, you had good intentions)!!!

gadgetnerd

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2008

ill post some info soon. im haveing to much fun with this card atm. ill take some pics also. and yes. lock this thread.

Milos-stancene

Distinguished
May 22, 2008

I thought I am gonna see some "private" bencmarks .... some thoughts,not a stupid war!!!!

WHAT?! Puh-leez...you're kdding with a comment like that, right?

I get very playable frame rates with AA in Crysis from my 7900GT. Just proves you don't need an $650 (*cough*overpriced*cough*) video card to play the latest and greatest titles.

Marines eh? Reported, eh? So much for Semper Fi...

Status
Not open for further replies.