Sli Profile added to GRID...280 GTX doesn't have an Advantage anymore!

I just downloaded patch 1.1, the frames double basically, where I got 50 fps I get 90 now:)

I highly suggest that people with an SLI setup Download the latest patch for the game.

:)
19 answers Last reply
More about profile added grid doesn advantage anymore
  1. are you using the latest 177.39 forceware?i think thats the correct number
  2. what do you guys think of grid. from what i've read, sites are rating it quite high and players are rating it quite low.
  3. I love the game frankly, and no 177.39 not compatible with other cards other than 280 and 260 GTX:)
  4. thats why you should get 9800GTX SLI!ahahahha
  5. nice results
    btw what resolution do u play ?
  6. 1280×1024 but i also played on my dad's HD and it ran around 60 :D I'm typing this my PSP lol my gf kicked me off to play Sims so if i missed a letter be nice!!!
  7. haha build her another pc.thats why i dont live wit my gf!lol
  8. axlrose said:
    what do you guys think of grid. from what i've read, sites are rating it quite high and players are rating it quite low.

Everyone I know that has played the game absolutely loves it, including myself.
    I was really impressed with it, especially after the disappointment that was DiRT.
    It's not perfect by any means, but it's still great and fun to play.
  9. iluvgillgill said:
    haha build her another pc.thats why i dont live wit my gf!lol

You're missing a lot. :pt1cable:
  10. L1qu1d said:
    1280×1024 but i also played on my dad's HD and it ran around 60 :D I'm typing this my PSP lol my gf kicked me off to play Sims so if i missed a letter be nice!!!

lol u get a GTX 280 to play @ 1280x1024 ?
    Play @ 1920x1200 and feel the power
  11. no GX2 I took back the 280 GTX I'm waiting for a price drop. I test Quad vs SLi, and my GX2 outperformed it:) (in most benchmarks) ofc I couldn't test over 1080p:P but I don't really care for anything higher:D

I did test GRID at 1920x1200 and it doesn't take too much of a performance hit, its really well optimized:D

And I do have a second computer:

Athlon 5000 BE
    2 gigs ram
    250 gig HDD
    9600 GT OC
    Corsair 620HX
    Asus SLI-Deleuxe:D

I just don't have a monitor, its hooked to my tv, and Sims doesn't play on a reg tv for some reason.
  12. hows your amd rig OC?fail miserably like many out there? or you got a lucky chip and a good mobo?
  13. 3.4 max, stable 3.24 :) from 2.6 which is pretty damn good:)
  14. yeah you are lucky one.i seen tons people threading saying their 5BE is not OCing the way they "should" do. i cant really define what it should do after i read so many of them! lol
  15. lol well me an Tom's got it working:D

Anyways I'm gonna go play sum super smash with my GF...btw I ended up getting 2x's 150 gig Raptors 16 mb cache for 250:) so I think I came out ok:)
  16. so no SSD for you then i can see.lol

can the 780G do 1024 on HIGH in GRID?
  17. I think it can, 9600GT is a powerful card :)
  18. huh?9600GT? im talking about the 780G IGP.you know?
  19. Oh sorry, i thought u meant his AMD rig which has the 9600GT :D
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Gtx SLI Graphics Product