suresh

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2004

Dear Friends....

Anyone can help me in this regard... that i want to know that is it possible
two workgroups in same pc... my OS is XP...with a single LAN Card...

thanks in advance..

best regards,
suresh

You computer can't be a member of two workgroups at the same time.
You can access computers in two workgroups from a single machine.

--
Regards
Mark Dormer