Pioneer PDP 4350 Media receiver ??

Last response: in Home Theatre
Share
September 2, 2005 1:01:21 PM

Any ides on how to turn the media receiver off. When I turn the power
off, the unit goes into standby. Even in standby the media receiver fan
is running. Looking at long term use ( 5 years ) I worry about something
that generates enough heat for the fan to be on when it is powered off.
Anonymous
September 2, 2005 2:25:33 PM

My PDP 4340 media receiver fan turns off when I press the TV remote off
button.
Is your unit in a cabinet without enough ventilation? I mounted mine
vertically outside the main component cabinet.
September 2, 2005 5:31:34 PM

WE haven't received our media stand yet so it is sitting on top of a
cabinet with plenty of ventilation?? I am very pleased with the TV and
this is a minor detail but it does have me a little worried.

!