but one day it's defected... :cry:
i don't know, why is damaged
then i return it to ASUS or NEWEGG?
and they can give me another one

defect:
not running my ASUS X38 Maximus Formula,
some times work on (chance 1/3) ASUS P965 P5B
but work on ASUS P5LD 915PL

According to newegg, it is covered under their standard return policy which means you send it to them for replacement:

Standard Return Policy

* Return for refund within: 30 days
* Return for replacement within: 1 year

This is our Detailed Standard Return Policy. Unless another return policy is indicated, products sold by Newegg.com are covered by this Standard Return Policy. Merchandise under this Standard Return Policy may be returned a) within 30 days of the original invoice date for a refund, or b) within one year of the original invoice date for a replacement of the same item. All returns require an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. All items returned for a refund are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Many manufacturers offer additional factory coverage. With regard to such, you should contact the manufacturer of your item directly for information regarding eligibility and specific Terms and Conditions.
http://www.newegg.com/HelpInfo/ReturnPolicy.aspx#1

war_machine07

Distinguished
Jun 23, 2008
Definitely return it to newegg.com. (They will deal with Asus for you.) You can return your card for a replacement after 1 year of purchase; this is part of the standard replacement policy. You can't exchange it for another model though. Check it out at http://www.newegg.com/HelpInfo/ReturnPolicy.aspx#1

On the left navigation pane there is a link to chat with live support. When I needed to return a graphics card I did it through live support and they setup the whole process. Be prepared to pay to ship your card to newegg. But the new card comes with free overnight shipping (at least mine did).

munkhtur_lkh

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2007
or HD4850

and only ASUS?
/i think EVGA 9800GTX KO it's nice for me :D /

ASUS 9800GTX don't have www.NEWEGG.com and it's toooo high cost for same 9800GTX's