You can't apply, you have to purchase them.

Ken wrote:
> Does anyone know how and where I apply for additional licences for XP.
>
> Thanks
>
> Ken

One can buy additional licenses, assuming one already has a retail
license. Naturally, Microsoft cannot sell additional OEM licenses. Be
aware, however, that you'll probably pay more this way than you would if
you were to buy a second copy of WinXP from a discount retailer;
Microsoft will only offer you a 15% discount off their MSRP.

Additional Licenses for Windows XP Home Edition
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/home/howtobuy/addlic.asp

Additional Licenses for Windows XP Professional
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/howtobuy/addlic.asp

However, if this is for a business with 5 or more computers, you might
want to consider Volume Licensing:

Microsoft Software Assurance
http://www.microsoft.com/licensing/programs/sa/default.mspx

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

both at once. - RAH

Ken

You may get a better deal buying a full package from a reputable online
store.. this way, you get the license and a new CD..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"Ken" <kenntudd@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know how and where I apply for additional licences for XP.
>
> Thanks
>
> Ken

If you already have a retail copy of Windows XP, you can obtain
additional licenses for another computer or laptop by visiting the
following Microsoft Web site:
http://shop.microsoft.com/special/wal/walinfo.asp

--
Carey Frisch