Folk, i need help.
I need a picture of the backview of the Tribes 2's Thundersword Bomber.

On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 14:29:01 GMT, Cavalier Body wrote:

> Folk, i need help.

You said it.

> I need a picture of the backview of the Tribes 2's Thundersword Bomber.

Cool. Start a server up, order a bomber, take the picture of it.

--
"You're not afraid of the dark are you?"
R.L.U. #300033 - MDK10.1 - WindowMaker 0.90.0

Mr K wrote:
> On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 14:29:01 GMT, Cavalier Body wrote:
>
>> Folk, i need help.
>
> You said it.
>
>> I need a picture of the backview of the Tribes 2's Thundersword
>> Bomber.
>
> Cool. Start a server up, order a bomber, take the picture of it.

You mean that's the full name of the bomber?!?!?!?

Well hell, I learn something every day. I just thought the dude
was drunk or stoned.

"Miracle Smith" <GetLost@yourexpense.com> wrote in news:43212716$1_3
@news6.uncensored-news.com:

> You mean that's the full name of the bomber?!?!?!?

That, and what D calls his johnson. ;)

"Cavalier Body" <fmnimaNOSPAMME@tin.it> ha scritto nel messaggio
> Folk, i need help.
> I need a picture of the backview of the Tribes 2's Thundersword Bomber.

Still need it.

One day, while skipping through the forest, I heard the voice of "Cavalier
Body" <fmnimaNOSPAMME@tin.it> coming from a tree, and thought, "Man, this is
f*ed up," but carried on the following conversation anyway:

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/thundersword1.jpg

--
Adept

On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 13:37:10 GMT, Cavalier Body wrote:

> Still need it.

You've not had it yet?

--

"Mr K" <duffstuff@hotmail.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
> On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 13:37:10 GMT, Cavalier Body wrote:
>
>> Still need it.
>
> You've not had it yet?

No.

On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 18:34:19 GMT, Cavalier Body wrote:

> No.

Shame.

Mind you, you are helping evolution by not having had it.

--

> On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 18:34:19 GMT, Cavalier Body wrote:
>
>> No.
>
> Shame.
>
> Mind you, you are helping evolution by not having had it.

"Gutei, mostrava il suo dito tutte le volte che qualcuno gli chiedeva cosa
fosse lo zen. Per lui tutto era nel suo dito. Ma quando un ragazzo lo imitò,
Gutei glielo tagliò. Perchè è comunque sbagliato attaccarsi ad un dito."
Non sempre; dico io!

On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 20:36:11 GMT, Cavalier Body wrote:

> "Gutei, mostrava il suo dito tutte le volte che qualcuno gli chiedeva cosa
> fosse lo zen. Per lui tutto era nel suo dito. Ma quando un ragazzo lo imitò,
> Gutei glielo tagliò. Perchè è comunque sbagliato attaccarsi ad un dito."
> Non sempre; dico io!

Scorchio.

--

ScratchMonkey wrote:
> "Miracle Smith" <GetLost@yourexpense.com> wrote in news:43212716$1_3
> @news6.uncensored-news.com:
>
>> You mean that's the full name of the bomber?!?!?!?
>
> That, and what D calls his johnson. ;)

ROFL

Cavalier Body wrote:
> "Mr K" <duffstuff@hotmail.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
>> On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 18:34:19 GMT, Cavalier Body wrote:
>>
>>> No.
>>
>> Shame.
>>
>> Mind you, you are helping evolution by not having had it.
>
> "Gutei, mostrava il suo dito tutte le volte che qualcuno gli chiedeva
> cosa fosse lo zen. Per lui tutto era nel suo dito. Ma quando un
> ragazzo lo imitò, Gutei glielo tagliò. Perchè è comunque sbagliato
> attaccarsi ad un dito." Non sempre; dico io!

I'm not 100% positive, but I think the dude just swore at you
in Latin, Mr K. Could be Italian.........

Anyway, I'm pretty sure he swore at you. So I'll go get some popcorn.

:D

"Miracle Smith" <GetLost@yourexpense.com> ha scritto nel messaggio

> Anyway, I'm pretty sure he swore at you. So I'll go get some popcorn.

:D
I never swore.

I am playing oGame, and the picture of Impulse Engine reminds me the back
view of Tribes 2 Bomber.
I have tried to reinstall tribes 2, but the CD-r is unreadable; i have the
original key, but file planet has suspended the free distribution and on
eMule there is nothing. I have no opportunity to instal Tribes 2 and take
any screenshot.

Anyway, thanks for your helpless.

On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 11:49:31 GMT, Cavalier Body wrote:

> I never swore.

.... and remember, we care.

> I am playing oGame, and the picture of Impulse Engine reminds me the back
> view of Tribes 2 Bomber.

That's nice to know, but quite irrelevant to your original request.

> I have tried to reinstall tribes 2, but the CD-r is unreadable; i have the
> original key, but file planet has suspended the free distribution and on
> eMule there is nothing.

Guess who should've taken care of his/her CD media?

> I have no opportunity to instal Tribes 2 and take any screenshot.

Use that lump of grey matter that's apparently dormant in your head. I
found numerous images of what you're demanding, without even breaking into
a sweat.

"Cavalier Body" <fmnimaNOSPAMME@tin.it> wrote in message

> "Miracle Smith" <GetLost@yourexpense.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
>
>> Anyway, I'm pretty sure he swore at you. So I'll go get some popcorn.
>
> :D
> I never swore.
>
> I am playing oGame, and the picture of Impulse Engine reminds me the back
> view of Tribes 2 Bomber.
> I have tried to reinstall tribes 2, but the CD-r is unreadable; i have the
> original key, but file planet has suspended the free distribution and on
> eMule there is nothing. I have no opportunity to instal Tribes 2 and take
> any screenshot.
>
> Anyway, thanks for your helpless.

With a mere fraction of the keystrokes you have expended on this group, a
google images search would have found you more pictures of the fat bomber
than you cared for.... Coming in here and asking for something like that
before looking for yourself is like sitting next to a glass of water and
asking for someone across the room to get up and hand it to you. Your
manners need some work.

Quixote

"Cavalier Body" <fmnimaNOSPAMME@tin.it> ha scritto nel messaggio
> Folk, i need help.
> I need a picture of the backview of the Tribes 2's Thundersword Bomber.

"Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls
before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and
rend you."

v+g+1 TO THE MOON LLAMA!!

On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 18:26:37 GMT, Cavalier Body wrote:

> "Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls
> before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and
> rend you."
>
> v+g+1 TO THE MOON LLAMA!!

Yay, more vague dribblings from a self-proclaimed internet "prophet".

--
"You're not afraid of the dark are you?"
R.L.U. #300033 - MDK10.1 - WindowMaker 0.90.0

"Quixote" <quixote@writeme.com> ha scritto nel messaggio

So please, give me a valid URL to the immage...that is what i need and i
wrote for.
Thanks.

> "Quixote" <quixote@writeme.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
>
> So please, give me a valid URL to the immage...that is what i need and i
> wrote for.
> Thanks.

http://www.google.com/imghp?hl=en&tab=wi&q

There ya go. There is the glass. You are going to have to find the water
yourself, if you are able.

Quixote

On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 14:54:34 -0500, Quixote wrote:

> With a mere fraction of the keystrokes you have expended on this group, a
> google images search would have found you more pictures of the fat bomber
> than you cared for.

Nooo... don't go giving trade secrets away!

[Schnip]

--

On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 20:24:06 GMT, Cavalier Body wrote:

> So please, give me a valid URL to the immage...that is what i need and i
> wrote for.
> Thanks.

Are you that much of a moron?
http://www.classasounds.com/gfx/cory12.jpg

Contact the owner of that vehicle. You and he should get along like a
house on fire.

Fwiw, there's some interesting results while searching for an image of
"Cory Dunkle" Lycos gives an age-check (what's he been up to?). And, if
that *is* his vehicle, his fixation with flames is a bit worrying.

--
Mr K, wondering about tricking Outlook Express into thinking there's a JPG
(*cough*) attached.

Cavalier Body wrote:
> "Miracle Smith" <GetLost@yourexpense.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
>
>> Anyway, I'm pretty sure he swore at you. So I'll go get some
>> popcorn.
>
> :D
> I never swore.

I'll need proof of that.

> I am playing oGame, and the picture of Impulse Engine reminds me the
> back view of Tribes 2 Bomber.
> I have tried to reinstall tribes 2, but the CD-r is unreadable; i
> have the original key, but file planet has suspended the free
> distribution and on eMule there is nothing. I have no opportunity to
> instal Tribes 2 and take any screenshot.
>
> Anyway, thanks for your helpless.

Oh you're quite welcome, Oh Clueless One.

Cavalier Body wrote:
> "Cavalier Body" <fmnimaNOSPAMME@tin.it> ha scritto nel messaggio
>> Folk, i need help.
>> I need a picture of the backview of the Tribes 2's Thundersword
>> Bomber.
>
> "Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your
> pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and
> turn again and rend you."
>
> v+g+1 TO THE MOON LLAMA!!

Yum! Fresh meat!!

--