Samsung HLR5064 & HTDS1000 ... Tell me not to buy it

Last response: in Home Theatre
a b Ô Samsung
September 5, 2005 6:55:57 AM

Archived from groups: alt.tv.tech.hdtv,sci.engr.television.advanced (More info?)

Hi!

I'm planning to buy a SAMSUNG HLR5064 DLP HDTV with Home Theater SAMSUNG
HTDS1000.

Is it a good or a bad choice?

If it's a mistake.. let me know.. I'm spending over 4000$ on that!

Thanks a lot, your help is extremely appreciated!

Sylvain
Anonymous
a b Ô Samsung
September 9, 2005 2:41:38 AM

Archived from groups: alt.tv.tech.hdtv,sci.engr.television.advanced (More info?)

If you are going to spend that type of money on a TV set, you are best off
to go with Sony, Panasonic, or Hitachi. Stay with manufactures who make
professional broadcast equipment as well. Samsung makes some very good
products, but they are not the best for TV sets.

--

JANA
_____