Trip to Asia

"ScratchMonkey" <ScratchMonkey.blacklist@sewingwitch.com> wrote in message
news:Xns96CC2FEE6C986scratchmonkey@216.196.97.136...
> If you're a Douglas Adams fan, you may enjoy my brother's account of his
> vacation to Korea and Vietnam:
>
> http://matureasskickers.net/wbb2/thread.php?threadid=10195

My son is off again to Israel for a month. He flew a Dutch airline and got
to stop over in Amsterdam and drink some Heineken with some locals. He can
speak the language, so that helps. Went to Jerusalem a bit already, and his
friends had him practicing and becoming familiar with some Hebrew (he is
just learning this language) so they could try to pass him off as Israeli,
cause they really gouge the tourists. Otherwise they had hiking trips
planned in both the north and far south of Israel, with a jaunt into Saudi
too. He really just goes to visit a friend there. He would choose other
countries to vacation in if given the choice.

Quixote

ScratchMonkey wrote:
> If you're a Douglas Adams fan, you may enjoy my brother's account of
> his vacation to Korea and Vietnam:
>
> http://matureasskickers.net/wbb2/thread.php?threadid=10195

Ooh goody! A nice diversion. :)

Quixote wrote:
> "ScratchMonkey" <ScratchMonkey.blacklist@sewingwitch.com> wrote in
> message news:Xns96CC2FEE6C986scratchmonkey@216.196.97.136...
>> If you're a Douglas Adams fan, you may enjoy my brother's account of
>> his vacation to Korea and Vietnam:
>>
>> http://matureasskickers.net/wbb2/thread.php?threadid=10195
>
> My son is off again to Israel for a month. He flew a Dutch airline
> and got to stop over in Amsterdam and drink some Heineken with some
> locals. He can speak the language, so that helps. Went to Jerusalem
> a bit already, and his friends had him practicing and becoming
> familiar with some Hebrew (he is just learning this language) so they
> could try to pass him off as Israeli, cause they really gouge the
> tourists. Otherwise they had hiking trips planned in both the north
> and far south of Israel, with a jaunt into Saudi too. He really just
> goes to visit a friend there. He would choose other countries to
> vacation in if given the choice.
> Quixote

What is this "vacation" you all speak of? ;)

ScratchMonkey wrote:
> "Miracle Smith" <GetLost@yourexpense.com> wrote in news:43227e6b_1
> @news6.uncensored-news.com:
>
>>> http://matureasskickers.net/wbb2/thread.php?threadid=10195
>>

>> Ooh goody! A nice diversion. :)
>
> He just added another installment, and I think he's outdoing Douglas
> Adams with the latest one.

Oh, thank you! I just love this stuff. I can't get enough of Rod OutBack,
because his commentary with his photos is just killer funny. He's currently
going on about Big Fat Mama and the other frogs who visit each night, and
*hand feeding* them moths! Too freaking funny.

On my way to read about Asia!! w00t!

--